Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Commentry notes by Clive Tyldsley being sold

KeymerSeagull

Apr 23, 2021
I've need there Clive Tyldsley is selling his football commentary charts from big matches.

I'd love to get one of these for a mate but, at the moment, there aren't any which include a Brighton side. When I asked about this, I had an email back from Clive to say:

Thank you for your interest. Much as we would like to have something for every fan of every team, we are still in our first year of this venture. We are constantly looking to add to the range but only after properly researching the most popular games and seasons.

I obviously haven’t got the time to create bespoke charts for any and every match but we do monitor all requests and try to assess demand. When we launched the site last summer, we published prints only for games that I had commentated on personally, but we soon began to receive requests for other matches.

The ideal scenario for us would be to arrange some kind of poll of Seagulls fans for a particular match or season. If we could guarantee 50 sales then I’m told it becomes a viable project for me to research and compile a new chart. Supporters of one or two other clubs have created polls on the most popular fan sites in order to identify the chart in most demand.

I hope you understand. We receive a lot of these asks and are always reviewing our range but we have to know there is genuine demand before we can add new charts and grids.

Would anyone else be interested in this and, if so, should we do a poll on the best match/season to feature?

Cheers

KeymerSeagull

Apr 23, 2021
That post should have started "I've seen that Clive Tyldsley is selling his football commentary charts from big matches." :ffsparr:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not for me, Clive.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I once got caught at a charity auction when selling commentary notes from a Calcutta Cup match, the charity didn't really explain to both myself, the auctioneer, and the 500 or so diners, that they were effectively bidding for a photo copied piece of A4 in a frame.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Is it me? I don't understand what the original post is either asking for or selling, or indeed by whom. Bizarre post.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Any commentator notes from our games this season would just say, Ben White: played for Leeds last season; Adam Lallana: last played for Liverpool v (insert opponents and date) ; Dan Burn: tallest wing back ever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here