Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Up to 500 Away Fans Allowed for Last 2 Games of Season

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
In all seriousness as a goodwill gesture by the club I think the entire membership of Seagulls Over London should have the offer as a ticket each, if they decline then go through the normal loyalty system.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
wheres at cronilson , season shouldnt of happened should it

Sensible move. To be fair its ultra cautious and could have full capacity now but fair enough. That can wait until August

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Absolute madness having away fans for these last two games, when will they ever learn.

:nono:

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
In all seriousness as a goodwill gesture by the club I think the entire membership of Seagulls Over London should have the offer as a ticket each, if they decline then go through the normal loyalty system.

As a paid up member with more than enough loyalty points, I agree.

I can also walk to the Emirates.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Great news that having got it down locally we can then import it again from some other plague-ridden shithole.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Meanwhile 6000 allowed into a nightclub event in a Liverpool warehouse this weekend. Bit of a jump from 0 inside to 6000, so 500 outside in a football stadium seems fine to me.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Don’t agree.

Plenty of supporters have been unfortunate in terms of the home games (not been drawn out) and may want to go. If they have gained the loyalty points, why shouldn’t they?

Edit - I don’t agree allowing away fans in at the expense of home fans either.

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Meanwhile 6000 allowed into a nightclub event in a Liverpool warehouse this weekend. Bit of a jump from 0 inside to 6000, so 500 outside in a football stadium seems fine to me.

Both are quite different controls in what they are trying to achieve/measure, indoor, outdoor, socially distanced or not, how/from where people get there...plus different demographics of clientele etc.

But yeah 500 outside socially distanced seems the lower risk on face value surely but both types of events more steps forward..

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Both are quite different controls in what they are trying to achieve/measure, indoor, outdoor, socially distanced or not, how/from where people get there...plus different demographics of clientele etc.

But yeah 500 outside socially distanced seems the lower risk on face value surely but both types of events more steps forward..

it's all about your 5th word....:thumbsup:

we have the 4sqm rule here in pubs and eating venues , masks must be worn when not seated...:moo: and yet tomorrow 45,000 people will travel , mostly by rail to optus stadium for the west coast derby .......it really is hard to make sense out of a lot of these rules.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Can't wait until Plymouth,Exeter and the Bristol teams get in the premier League then if that's the case for all us West Country Albion fans.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here