Votes: 48 49.5%
  • 1-0 vs. Cheatersfield 2000/01 Division Three

Votes: 49 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Another poll! Who will join Swindon in the final tomorrow?

Nottinghamshire vs. Derbyshire here in what should be a great tie ...

First game at Withdean, 6-0 vs. Mansfield Town, 1999/00 Division Three

Saturday 7th August 1999, Att: 5,882

Winner: Group D - 74.83%
Last 16: 78.10% vs. Rocketman
Quarter Final: 74.36% vs. 3-1 vs. Reading 2001/02 Division Two

featured-800x445.jpg

The first ever league game at Withdean saw off a rain soaked night in the Quarter Finals. Can it do it again in the semis?

1-0 vs. Chesterfield 2000/01 Division Three

Our first title in 36 years!

Monday 1st May 2000, Att: 6,847

Winner: Group H - 82.52%
Last 16: 95.71% vs. 2-1 vs. Halifax Town, 0/01 Division Three
Quarter Finals: 79.84% vs. 1-0 vs. Stockport County 2008/09 League One

CULLIP.JPG

Another juggernaut that has steamrolled the competition ...

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Just giving this a bump as due to some :tosser: spamming the poll feature it doesn't stay at the top of the BB any more.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I knew this would be a tight one. Very different scenarios, but I just remember how excited I was about being able to watch Albion in Brighton again, and I was newly married with both of us having season tickets. Then the sun came out and we absolutely battered Mansfield 6-0. Glorious.

Cheaterfield was a special night - very special - but ultimately we were already up and in all liklihood, already champions. If we hadn't won, we'd still have consoled ourselves with the Championship title of a margin lower than the 9 point deduction.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Chesterfield for me.

Maybe it's because of the way the league panned out that season - the game up there when we lost to a late goal (delayed kick off as we had so many fans there) Charlie got sent off, trouble afterwards etc.

They always seemed to get late goals as well - added to that I wanted us to be the REAL Champions, even without their points deduction - which this result meant we were.

A great night.

BTW they still hate us!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Chesterfield for me. Mainly because I didn't get to go to the first game back, but also everything about the Chesterfield match that felt like it had been building to that moment all season with all the on field and off field stories, the atmosphere (always better for a night game), the thumping Danny 'lets have a winner' Cullip header and the title being rightfully ours.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Chesterfield for me.

Maybe it's because of the way the league panned out that season - the game up there when we lost to a late goal (delayed kick off as we had so many fans there) Charlie got sent off, trouble afterwards etc.

They always seemed to get late goals as well - added to that I wanted us to be the REAL Champions, even without their points deduction - which this result meant we were.

A great night.

BTW they still hate us!

Always thought it was a shame the kick off wasn’t delayed for the home game, seem the recall half the crowd missing as the teams came out because of delays.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Only just seen this. Would have gone for the Mansfield game, but too late!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here