Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Akinkunmi Amoo and Erick Otieno

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
According to Swedish media, Brighton, Leicester and Manchester City are watching Akinkunmi Amoo (18 year old winger from Hammarby) and Erick Otieno (24 year old left back from AIK).

Amoo scored a decent goal in the cup a month ago (20 seconds into the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l53bDg0Qjz8

Considered one of those huge African talents who only move to Sweden because its very easy to sign African players here.

Erick Otieno is also from Africa (Kenya) and was signed to Swedish third division team Vasalunds IF in late 2018 and played there for a season before he was picked up by AIK where he initially got injured but now looks like a good player who just happened to go under the radar until now. Kind of like Modou Barrow who went from Swedish second divison to playing for Swansea in the Premier League.

Left footed with a decent right foot and very quick.

Here's some "highlight reel" of all his actions (he was playing right back that day) against Oskarshamn in the cup two months ago. Entertainment value zero but hey ho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mUj4kCMDAw

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Always hard to validate these types of reports but i keep seeing the word "winger" in them.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Never mind wingers or left-backs! We need a £40 million striker

Barber out!!

Hmm, a left back would be good as well. We've been played Moder there.

As for wingers, well yes, but no guarantees, Ali J, Izquierdo, Tau will be here next season. Maybe time to look to the future there as well

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
You never know but I doubt whether another winger is high on our priority list at the moment. In terms of reports in the press about Brighton watching players ; I understand on average we monitor approximately 250 players from around the world at any one time so clearly the vast majority of these players are not going to be signed by Brighton.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He covers the entire pitch in that highlight reel.

Amoo moves here, Amoo moves there, here Amoo, there Amoo, everywhere Amoo moves.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Hmm, a left back would be good as well. We've been played Moder there.

As for wingers, well yes, but no guarantees, Ali J, Izquierdo, Tau will be here next season. Maybe time to look to the future there as well

Sorry .It was a bit tongue-in-cheek!

Any player that improves the squad is welcome .As you say,a left-back would be welcome especially when we play a flat back-four.As would competition for Trossard

And i was joking about the £40 million striker!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here