Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham and Man City games

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Hopefully the date and times for these games should be released today or tomorrow, along with Ticketing details for Man City on 18/19th.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I so hope I get a ticket

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
LIVE UPDATE FROM NEWTOWN ROAD
I'm queuing now for my tickets. Window opens shortly and limits of two tickets per person. Not many here yet.
(sorry, memories of Cup Final Replay)

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
I'm queuing now for my tickets. Window opens shortly and limits of two tickets per person. Not many here yet.
Qué is now back past the North Stand and the blokes in front of me are giving me their spare tickets as we need ten.
Cup Final Replay memories

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Wonder if they’ll give first dibs to those who were in Priority 1 for the Wolves and Arsenal games that ended up behind closed doors or simply do a new ballot.......?

From my point of view, I hope not, only got a Priority 2 once, I think WBA? :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wonder if they’ll give first dibs to those who were in Priority 1 for the Wolves and Arsenal games that ended up behind closed doors or simply do a new ballot.......?
Interesting thought. They may give all Priority 1s for Wolves and Arsenal Priority 1 in this ballot and then reballot the rest or just start afresh. I'm not bothered either way.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I just hope that those are queuing at Withdean don't get parking tickets again as no doubt the wardens will descend as they did for the play off final roll out

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Having my second jab on Saturday so going to ask if I can have my Covid Passport interwoven into my 1901 Lanyard so I can do laps of the ground before the City Game, throwing wads of money and sneezing on the peasants who can't come in.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Nah - the 4 games balloted were Southampton, Sheff Utd (2,500 attended), Arsenal and Wolves (initially balloted then not attended). I ended up with tickets for all 4 somehow.............

4,3, 4 and 2 or 1 I think, was sure it was WBA, but obviously not!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Having my second jab on Saturday so going to ask if I can have my Covid Passport interwoven into my 1901 Lanyard so I can do laps of the ground before the City Game, throwing wads of money and sneezing on the peasants who can't come in.

I would happily be sneezed on and have money thrown at me by you. I've was in Tier 12,456 for every bleedin' allocation last time and can't
see my luck changing now.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
as this is now a one off game hopefully club will use loyalty points ? i understood the ballot idea if there were going to be a few games with limited capacity but surely the fans with most loyalty points deserve to get to see the team this season ?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
as this is now a one off game hopefully club will use loyalty points ? i understood the ballot idea if there were going to be a few games with limited capacity but surely the fans with most loyalty points deserve to get to see the team this season ?
Given there's no guarantees that the ballot system isn't going to be needed at some point next season I would be very surprised if they dropped it for this fixture.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West

Absolutely THIS!

For the previous four ballets I was drawn in 3 - 3 - 4 - 4 priority groups.
I’m always near to the top tier for Away tickets, so it would be nice if the club rewarded those fans who have accumulated points over the last 4-5 seasons. Just a purely selfish viewpoint, I know the club can’t offer the perfect scenario for the ticketing for home games this season but I have seen some fans who have lucked out in being drawn in priority group 1 for 3/4 of the games at The Amex.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope you're able to opt out again. I've no interest in this until I'm jabbed. Roll on August

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I'm not 2nd jabbed until early June ( in theory, up to my surgery in reality ) and won't be going anywhere near the Amex until after that.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

The issue is the same as it was earlier in the season.
Season ticket holders have effectively all paid to see this game, regardless of their loyalty points.
Deliberately excluding them of the chance to see a game they have paid for isn't the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here