Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Predator with the Grange Hill theme tune

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Easily Pleased Stat has gone into double figures watching this and still enjoying it.

Carl Weathers nails it!

[tweet]1387357571678412804[/tweet]

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Grange Hill theme makes everything in life better

Trooping of the Colour
Olympic podium presentations
Champions League tunnel walk
10 o’clock News
Last Night of the Proms

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Grange Hill theme makes everything in life better

Trooping of the Colour
Olympic podium presentations
Champions League tunnel walk
10 o’clock News
Last Night of the Proms

"sausage".

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It was only Sunday that I was having a chat with Mrs McClusky, I just wish I’d had this to show her. I’d imagine she’d have been delighted with me.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1314865979701317634[/TWEET]

[TWEET]1251094566440181761[/TWEET]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There.you go again [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] :thumbsup: ing a post of mine lifted directly from Twitter.

Despite your opinion on Twitter being it's a loathsome incarnation that's an abomination on society.

Irrespective of the (almost) fact that "twatter" was invented solely for your benefit, as it would link you with like minded people and the shite music you think only you have heard of. :lolol: :kiss:

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A few friends of mine had a band called 'Readers Wives' in the early/mid 90's, they did a great cover of the Grange Hill Theme.

I was only trying to help you Ro-Land

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You don't have the time to read about Raspberry maintenance?
Got any Poppy seeds?

I am just heading out to The Gardens of Stat Towers now with canes, ties, wire cutters and secateurs.

Photos to follow, in the usual place.

& Yes do you know anyone who wants some?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
There.you go again [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] :thumbsup: ing a post of mine lifted directly from Twitter.

Despite your opinion on Twitter being it's a loathsome incarnation that's an abomination on society.

Irrespective of the (almost) fact that "twatter" was invented solely for your benefit, as it would link you with like minded people and the shite music you think only you have heard of. :lolol: :kiss:

Calm down dear.

If I wish to make uninformed and high handed comments about something outside my experience, I will.

Mongolian cuisine. Perhaps it's lovely. Who knows? Not me. For that reason, I deem it shitehouse, and I'm out.

Same goes for Twatter. But if you like it, that's lovely :shrug:

Nice to know you're monitoring my music posts and evaluating their content and my motives for posting, though. I love it when someone shows they care.

:wink: :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Calm down dear.

If I wish to make uninformed and high handed comments about something outside my experience, I will.

Mongolian cuisine. Perhaps it's lovely. Who knows? Not me. For that reason, I deem it shitehouse, and I'm out.

Same goes for Twatter. But if you like it, that's lovely :shrug:

Nice to know you're monitoring my music posts and evaluating their content and my motives for posting, though. I love it when someone shows they care.

:wink: :thumbsup:

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here