Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Which dolt keeps bouncing very old threads?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Too many for it to be coincidental ???. I have my ideas who's responsible.

Poll to follow.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It could be the people trying to mend it.

If not, a 'well done' to the naughty culprit for nudging the issue towards resolution.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm sure the Mods know who it is, it's just a question of whether or not it can be stopped. It is interesting reading some older threads though, a lot of names I've not seen on here before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm sure the Mods know who it is, it's just a question of whether or not it can be stopped. It is interesting reading some older threads though, a lot of names I've not seen on here before.

Is it? Well, they are easy enough to find. You just . . ..click on an old thread and read it. :shrug:

You can then bounce it for no reason if you're feeling a bit of a pillock. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It seems it is possible to bounce athread without posting on it, which seems strange. There is no single person who posted the first post today on all the bounced threads. I would scream for Guinnessboy, but after our recent disagreements about Potter he'd probably just ban me :lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It seems it is possible to bounce athread without posting on it, which seems strange. There is no single person who posted the first post today on all the bounced threads. I would scream for Guinnessboy, but after our recent disagreements about Potter he'd probably just ban me :lolol:

You 'bounce' it by voting, if you have not voted on it before.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You 'bounce' it by voting, if you have not voted on it before.

Yes, I see. There is another thread. Someone's being thrush tonight ???

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm quite enjoying the old threads being bounced. Far more interesting conversations than most of the recent threads

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Must be being caused by the NSC update to new board software.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Must be being caused by the NSC update to new board software.

Whatever happened to the change of format or server that was going to happen mid January ? Any idea ? The sticky was quietly removed without explanation..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Where is the promised poll? I’ll take a dreadful recommendation of a random electronic band as a substitute though :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here