Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seem Tottenham Fans Seem Interested In Mr Potter

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Anyone that read the Mail’s double pager on Sunday, watched Potter’s end of season video review and understands emotional intelligence will understand Potter’s desire for learning, stability, loyalty, freedom to grow and express himself and his responsibilities to the club, players, his family and the wider community. He gets this with Bloom, the Albion and (most of) us.

I’d be very surprised if he goes.

[emoji106] same thoughts from everything said in recent weeks.

I’m willing to bet GP will still be here next season. No worries here.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He will move onto better things but not now, he is learning his trade at the top level and making mistakes at a club who is forgiving as they understand the transitional process we are going through . At Spurs or club like that he would simply not have the breathing space to develop and would be under the microscope from fans and the media from day 1.

He is an intelligent bloke and knows that more time in a club and environment that is setup for him to grow and develop further together is the right answer in the short term.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Kane is off.

Perfect time for them to bring in someone who is happy to play with academy players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton and hove independent seem to think so

That ‘site’ is the biggest load of click bait SHITE I have ever seen - avoid and don’t bother - trust me. Sensationalist crap.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I suspect everyone will turn it down and it'll be given to some ex-player to placate the fans while they try and firefight the chaos behind the scenes

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Still think it will be Benitez. Not the funniest or sexiest choice, perhaps not even their first option, but he gets decent results.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
That ‘site’ is the biggest load of click bait SHITE I have ever seen - avoid and don’t bother - trust me. Sensationalist crap.

Is that where Hove Bored and Dread now spouts his drivel?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kane is off.

Perfect time for them to bring in someone who is happy to play with academy players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Less perfect time for someone who still wants to be working after Christmas...

...I'll do it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here