Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vote for Hope!

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
With the Womens side set for their highest finish in the Womens Super League, and having won 6 of their last 8 games including beating Chelsea away who hadn't lost at home for 2 years, manager Hope Powell has been nominated for manager of the season - congratulations Hope! :bowdown::albion2:

Shes up against Emma Hayes (Chelsea), Carla Ward (Birmingham City), Casey Stoney (Manchester United) and Gareth Taylor (Manchester City).
If you'd like to vote for Hope, you can do so here:

https://womenscompetitions.thefa.com/Article/20210427-barclays-fawsl-manager-of-the-season

UTA!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Done.

Have the last 6 wins out of 8 matches been obtained by brilliant management skills alone or have we signed new players to support the aims of the manager ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Any news on a stadium for the women's team, I though I heard Mr Bloom was looking to bring them back to Brighton ?

Done, looking forward to next season as I go with my daughter and you can see progress year on year.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Done.

Have the last 6 wins out of 8 matches been obtained by brilliant management skills alone or have we signed new players to support the aims of the manager ?

Combination of good management, some squad rotation (including bringing through some youth players) and a team coming together after a terrible performance

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Any news on a stadium for the women's team, I though I heard Mr Bloom was looking to bring them back to Brighton ?

Done, looking forward to next season as I go with my daughter and you can see progress year on year.

Theres often discussions about it, but I believe they are contracted to be at Crawley for at least another year. Would be good to be closer to home!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here