Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] How lovers part.....?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Called it a day yesterday / today with a lovely and beautiful lady, after a year. She's married and living with him in separate rooms these days, but not the question...

No worries, I shall deal with my issues.

My question is very simple, how do you deal with the situation when you see the ex in town again, as an example, after being so close intimately for so long and so deep in each other's mind?

Coffee and all that same old?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
believe the etiquette is to dive into nearest shop and pretend to browse while watching for them to pass. if no shop available, read your hastily raised newspaper very intently.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Its hard my friend, really hard , but you just have to move on. For your own sake, good luck.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Probably not come on here ?

Why shouldn't I come on here? It's a reasonable question.

Not advice, just wondering what others would do.

It's a forum mate.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Called it a day yesterday / today with a lovely and beautiful lady, after a year. She's married and living with him in separate rooms these days, but not the question...

My question is very simple, how do you deal with the situation when you see the ex in town again, as an example, after being so close intimately for so long and so deep in each other's mind?

If you are that bothered about seeing her in town etc then maybe you should not have called it off ?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Probably not come on here ?

Is sadly the correct answer. Only you can deal with it in the manner that suits you. And if she was married where were you expecting it to go? That's not in any way meant to be judgmental but it's a serious obstacle.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
If you are that bothered about seeing her in town etc then maybe you should not have called it off ?

Not the question that I asked.

Blimey, I shall stick to Maupay's bad finishing x

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
AA5C2F74-9AE8-46BD-B1D5-68B11368BEA6.jpeg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Be friendly and polite and make time to say hello, she’s probably feeling just as awkward.

Keep smiling.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NSC can be an excellent place to seek neutral advice, always the risk of a binfest though too

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'm known for my diplomacy so maybe I can help but .....

:needpics:

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld

Get balls deep up her best mate

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
believe the etiquette is to dive into nearest shop and pretend to browse while watching for them to pass. if no shop available, read your hastily raised newspaper very intently.

This. Luckily when I was younger and broke up with someone I very rarely saw them again. I can't imagine that moving in the same circles and having trying to have a 'different' relationship would be easy. Good Luck

*edit* Or, as above ^ :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Forget about her. While you’re moping about and worrying about things that will likely never happen, I guarantee you she’s out looking for her next drilling. Birds aren’t nearly as sentimental as we give them credit for. Man up.

Hope this helps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here