NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
mail.jpg

Interesting conundrum - Who to believe Johnson or Mail :wink:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Whatever Johnson says too many will just lap it all up and cheer him.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I wouldn't piss on either if they were on fire so can't vote.

Johnson and the Mail have consistently been proven to be serial liars.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Defence Secretary Ban Wallace ' It's not true. It's been categorically denied by practically everyone ' So in other words some people have confirmed it's true.

On the basis that virtually everything Johnson says is a lie or a deflection even though it's the Mail, I'm going with the Mail in this instance.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
as the source is Cummings, the question is do you believe and trust him.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Given that both options have been proven to be serial truth benders I'll opt out.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I believe that BJ said it, or something very similar. Not the kind of thing you splash all over your front page - even if you're the Daily Mail - unless you can back it up (audio recording etc). Let's see BJ bluff and bluster his way through THIS one :wave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wouldn't piss on either if they were on fire so can't vote.

Johnson and the Mail have consistently been proven to be serial liars.

Given that both options have been proven to be serial truth benders I'll opt out.

But what fun would a poll be if one was a fine example of honesty and integrity while other had a long proven history for deceit and mendacity ?

No fun at all. that's what :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I believe that BJ said it, or something very similar. Not the kind of thing you splash all over your front page - even if you're the Daily Mail - unless you can back it up (audio recording etc). Let's see BJ bluff and bluster his way through THIS one :wave:

bottom line i wouldnt trust either Johnson, the Mail, or Cummings. but i dont think Johnson is nasty either. alternative is a deliberate misquote, cited by a disgruntled former employee.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Yes. Always admired him. A man of integrity and honour doing what he believes is right for his country. An honest man misunderstood by many.

Or just a bitter, vengeful Mekon-esque wanker. Lovely seeing these two f***tards hoisted on their own petards.

:lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
bottom line i wouldnt trust either Johnson, the Mail, or Cummings. but i dont think Johnson is nasty either. alternative is a deliberate misquote, cited by a disgruntled former employee.

You're not being asked to trust either (or Mail/Cummings if you believe Cummings is the source for the Mail).

It's a simple one or the other question between Johnson and The Mail (whoever is their source) as to who is telling the truth on this one single thing. I can't think of a situation where they can both be correct, so which is it to be ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The majority of NSC membership last summer described Cummings as a liar, a good many members describe The Mail as a vile rag not fit to wipe their arse with, so I guess I don’t believe either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here