Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Anyone got Dazn on here?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
With the Canelo vs Saunders fight Saturday week I wondered how easy it was to get, how much is it and can I get it on my TV?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I thought this was goind to be a thread about skin diseases :eek::facepalm:

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
A Dazn thread was posted on here a couple of years ago when it was announced that they were going to show all the Premier league games. The last few pages gave info on how you could/couldn't get Dazn in the UK.

https://www.northstandchat.com/show...league-game-(in-Canada)/page15&highlight=Dazn

Yeah - but DAZN launched globally at the end of last year (was just in 9 countries previously). It's pretty much just boxing outside of those original 9 countries right now, but I'm guessing with the announcement that Eddie is moving to DAZN in the UK (from Sky), that DAZN will be essential for (non-piraty) Boxing fans.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/matchroom-boxing-dazn-broadcast-streaming-rights-deal-k-eddie-hearn

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I've got it, £1.99 a month to save farting about with dodgy streams, bitof a no brainer really. I might reassess should they increase the price significantly, though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
£1.99 a month:

https://www.dazn.com/en-GB/l/sports/

So cheap it seems miserly to do streams at that price.

As for how:

Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 21.06.36.png

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You need to refresh your channels EVERY time you use iptv, this will update the live channels and any daily matches.

Top of your live TV screen is 3 white dots, click there and update channels.

Thanks, but IPTV gives me close on 11,000 global channels to pick from so I could save some time if pointed to the right one.
I suppose if you're saying it's on DAZN that would shorten the list somewhat - I think there's about 15 channels to pick on DAZN

Will refresh the programme guide but that doesn't give more than a few hours view ahead?
Next Saturday - what time is punch-off?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
I'm shocked it's £1.99 a month in the UK as we pay a tenner a month here in Spain!

The commentary isn't great, there's no pre or post match/fight analysis and nothing happens at halftime except the same ads on repeat every match. Still better than streaming though.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
I'm shocked it's £1.99 a month in the UK as we pay a tenner a month here in Spain!

The commentary isn't great, there's no pre or post match/fight analysis and nothing happens at halftime except the same ads on repeat every match. Still better than streaming though.

The difference in price is due to the difference in content available in the 2 countries. In the UK, DAZN only have Boxing at the moment, hence the low price. In Spain, DAZN have Boxing, the Premier League, MotoGP, and loads more.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patreon
May 3, 2012
Valencia
The difference in price is due to the difference in content available in the 2 countries. In the UK, DAZN only have Boxing at the moment, hence the low price. In Spain, DAZN have Boxing, the Premier League, MotoGP, and loads more.

Ahhhh, ok. I thought they had the same sort of offering.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Thanks, but IPTV gives me close on 11,000 global channels to pick from so I could save some time if pointed to the right one.
I suppose if you're saying it's on DAZN that would shorten the list somewhat - I think there's about 15 channels to pick on DAZN

Will refresh the programme guide but that doesn't give more than a few hours view ahead?
Next Saturday - what time is punch-off?

There is a search function that will immediately find any channel and the EPG is very helpful....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here