Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our worst performance of the season

Our worst performance 2020/21 (to date)

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There's been a lot of discussion about what our worst performance this season has been (over the full 90 minutes, so I'm excluding the Wolves game), I've pulled together the likely candidates (poll to follow)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Against the mega expensive Leicester team, we were outclassed from start to finish.

I did consider adding Leicester (and Arsenal for that matter) but honestly I don't think there's any real shame in being outclassed by that Leicester team at the moment.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I pretty much had lost my Brighton Mojo at half time versus Wolves.
This first half wasn't as bad, but the second half didn't come close to what was achieved against wolves.

This was utter dog shit all game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Haven't we just given the same performance as 7 or 8 other shite performances where The Bus ended up winning?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Against the mega expensive Leicester team, we were outclassed from start to finish.

Tonight was worse, due to the low budget opposition.

Agree about that. The Leicester game was OUR worse performance so I would have voted for that match.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I did consider adding Leicester (and Arsenal for that matter) but honestly I don't think there's any real shame in being outclassed by that Leicester team at the moment.

But it's about our worst peformance isn't it? We were bad tonight but we were never in it against Leicester.

Maybe you need to rephrase your original question?

NotABrightonFan

Sep 21, 2019
now you know how we all feel reading your 53 posts of shit bore off mate and stop fishing on a 2nd account

Oh yeah it's fishing to actually be positive for a change. Sorry, maybe I should join the ranks of melodramatic fools who have their panties in a bunch because Maupay can't score from 2 yards out.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Oh yeah it's fishing to actually be positive for a change. Sorry, maybe I should join the ranks of melodramatic fools who have their panties in a bunch because Maupay can't score from 2 yards out.

My money on Swansman using a second account. He’s conspicuous by his absence on the forum on a match day and this account turns up mysteriously as a new recruit to the cult of Potter. Impressive using a written style and vocabulary of a three year old as a disguise though, fair play.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
What a pathetic set of results ffs :lolol: Thank god we are able to pick up a few results against teams further up the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here