Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Awful tonight - but....

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
....... seeing Izzy on the field, followed by him asking the keeper a question from 30+ yards was a beautiful sight.

Great to see you back Izzy :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Probably my favorite signing of the CH era.
Such an infectious smile and a joy to watch.

Those goals against West Ham (home and away) will live long in the memory.
A shame tonight's shot couldn't join them.

The only complaint i have of Chris Hughton is ruining him by playing him when obviously unfit.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Begs the question why haven’t we seen him previously and how on earth is Arron Connoly getting anywhere near to being on the pitch in front of him in a game we need to make something happen?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think today showed that, for me, he should be the impact sub in the last five minutes as I think he can hit the ground running and produce something magic out of nowhere more than Jahanbakhsh can, who needs time to warm up and get a feel for the game (like he had today).

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think today showed that, for me, he should be the impact sub in the last five minutes as I think he can hit the ground running and produce something magic out of nowhere more than Jahanbakhsh can, who needs time to warm up and get a feel for the game (like he had today).

Hoping he gets the minutes he needs as a priority for the rest of the season.

No idea if he still has it, but for a season and a half he was electric and exactly what Potter has been lacking.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
is he out of contract at the end of the season?

I think so, all the more reason for Potter to get a good look at him. A season extension on reduced wages could be significantly better business than trying to buy a replacement.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Was a decent cameo. Didnt get to see if he still has the blistering pace.

The shot was a beauty, So much movement on the ball as it traveled, hit low with power and dip/swerve.

Hope we extend his contract and see him next season with a full pre season.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Probably my favorite signing of the CH era.
Such an infectious smile and a joy to watch.

Those goals against West Ham (home and away) will live long in the memory.
A shame tonight's shot couldn't join them.

The only complaint i have of Chris Hughton is ruining him by playing him when obviously unfit.

and Stoke away...

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

15 mins - 5 mins really is not enough time AND not enough time for player like him to get properly warmed up so greater risks of injury.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
Begs the question why haven’t we seen him previously and how on earth is Arron Connoly getting anywhere near to being on the pitch in front of him in a game we need to make something happen?

It was quite demoralising when he bought Connolly on wasn’t it. The commentator was right when he was praising Ali J and Trossards link up play and it looked like we were going to get something but then he hooked Trossard.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here