Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don’t get too low. Don’t get too high.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
1-0 loss against the bottom side? That’s on page 1 of the Brighton and Hove Albion playbook.

I just laughed at full-time. We’ve seen it plenty of times before, and we will again.

We’re probably gonna survive this season, so no need for us supporters to throw ourselves off a cliff.

I’m already moving onto Leeds next Saturday.

On a brighter note, glad to see Izzy back amongst it. Shame that 30 yarder didn’t slam into the top corner.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
1-0 loss against the bottom side? That’s on page 1 of the Brighton and Hove Albion playbook.

I just laughed at full-time. We’ve seen it plenty of times before, and we will again.

We’re probably gonna survive this season, so no need for us supporters to throw ourselves off a cliff.

On a brighter note, glad to see Izzy back amongst it. Shame that 30 yarder didn’t slam into the top corner.
If that was Izzy of old, that would have burst through the back of the net. Was a good effort considering.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Glad it was so hilarious for you. For most of us it is sheer exasperation that a lot of recent good work has been damaged by such a woeful performance that raise all the doubts that have been quietened recently by some more competent showings.

I had really been hoping for a comfortable victory: 37 points and time to look forward to next season; perhaps give Izzie a longer run; play Tau, AJ and a few other fringe players before close season. Instead it is back to hoping Chelsea do their stuff next week and that Leeds don't turn up. Just getting a bit fed up that we cant seem to do it easy.

We cant carry on like this; one season we shall be caught napping with a late run. Cardiff nearly did it over us two seasons ago and Fulham may yet this. Really is a need to move on from 15th and a great start will be beating crap teams...

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Glad it was so hilarious for you. For most of us it is sheer exasperation that a lot of recent good work has been damaged by such a woeful performance that raise all the doubts that have been quietened recently by some more competent showings.

I had really been hoping for a comfortable victory: 37 points and time to look forward to next season; perhaps give Izzie a longer run; play Tau, AJ and a few other fringe players before close season. Instead it is back to hoping Chelsea do their stuff next week and that Leeds don't turn up. Just getting a bit fed up that we cant seem to do it easy.

We cant carry on like this; one season we shall be caught napping with a late run. Cardiff nearly did it over us two seasons ago and Fulham may yet this. Really is a need to move on from 15th and a great start will be beating crap teams...

Exactly this. For once can't we actually do the FUC***G job properly.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tonight we looked like a poor side. Slow, ponderous and toothless, the sort of side that gets relegated from the Premier League.

However, we will do what we normally do, which is pick up points off midtable teams because they actually try and play football, giving us space to play in.

God help us if these sides realise you just need to park the bus and hit us on the break.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Most annoying for me is that we won't catch Palace this season now.

Irritating that we just cannot pick up the easier points.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Completely agree. So deflated tonight, thought we would be all but safe by the end of this game!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Totally agree new to high and never to low the team tried hard on another day with the chances we had we would have won that game but credit to Shef United they scored and then defended well, so we move on to Leeds

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We'd probably get better results in a SUPER league.

What's that Real Madrid bloke's number ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Very wise words but will be ignored by the emotional majority as that sick feeling slowly envelops everything.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Don’t get too low. Don’t get too high - I didn't come here for a lecture in Communism.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here