Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our seasons cup final

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Win and stay up another year. Surely our primary goal.

Our genius master of emotional intelligence really managed to get the boys up for it.

4 points a possible 18 from the bottom three all season.

Gifted the bottom team 25% of all their points with the season almost done.

Sticks on Arron Connoly and AJ proven game changers to turn it around.

I almost feel like offering an olive branch.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Win and stay up another year.

Our genius master of emotional intelligence really managed to get the boys up for it.

5 points from the bottom three all season.

Gifted the bottom team 25% of all their points with the season almost done.

Sticks on Arron Connoly and AJ proven game changers to turn it around.

I almost feel like offering an olive branch.

Your point might have been better made if you hadn’t mentioned AJ... who put in more effort and made more happen in his cameo than most of the others all night combined.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
I feel sick after watching that. That was disgusting. Fulham have 9 points at least in them yet, so do West Brom. Unfortunately, I can't see us getting another point. Deserve everthing we get after that disgraceful episode.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Tonight was a prime example why Potter is miles away from any other top club ever wanting him.

Just can’t get results in the games that really matter. In fact we are usually hopeless.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I feel sick after watching that. That was disgusting. Fulham have 9 points at least in them yet, so do West Brom. Unfortunately, I can't see us getting another point. Deserve everthing we get after that disgraceful episode.

What are you actually basing that on apart from a huge knee jerk reaction after a terrible performance.

I’ve seen nothing in Fulham or WBA that makes me think they are going to win 3 from their last 5.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017

Away and put your big boy pants on. Four days a go we outplayed Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and yet we aren’t going to get another point. What bed wetting nonsense.

NorthLainer

Aug 12, 2011
Now available in Hove
Away and put your big boy pants on. Four days a go we outplayed Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and yet we aren’t going to get another point. What bed wetting nonsense.

I'm pretty sure he's a troll, either that or the most pessimistic person in history. As bad as we were tonight, Fulham are not going to win 3 out of 5, and we are going to get more points.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here