Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Anyone in W1I West Stand Lower?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Moved there as son has turned 18 and have a group of 3. I am lower than I wanted, and would have preferred West Upper but not in the gods, but 3 seats together are like hens teeth. After 10 years in the Family Stand, I am looking forward to a slightly more noisy experience. My Albion mojo seems to be recovering along with the ending of the pandemic. I cannot wait to be back! :albion2:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Similar here. Moved from family stand to row C in W3A. Oddly it means my ticket is even cheaper than it was in the family stand for a similar position albeit much higher

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Similar here. Moved from family stand to row C in W3A. Oddly it means my ticket is even cheaper than it was in the family stand for a similar position albeit much higher
I was offered W3C but it was too high for me, I am now lower than I'd wished but that was my preference.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We're in W1H and row K, actually really like it - high enough to see what's going on but still close to the pitch
That's good to hear. We are a little lower, in row H. I notice that those areas are often where players run to from scoring at the North end. Looking forward to that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here