Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Arse FAM/BLUD TV blaming Maupay to be on the safe side

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
In defense of Leno (not a sentence opener you're ever likely to see again) this is a normal, dare I say routine, keeper cock-up.
Plenty of keepers considerably better than he have done this:-

[tweet]1385693677222236161[/tweet]

The only difference being Leno did his at the very worst possible time - which is nice. :lol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I couldn't bring myself to watch that mediocre mid table match last night but I've just seen the Leno mistake, WOW!! That is the worst keeper error I've seen for years, absolutely horrendous.

Arsenal really are a shower of shit aren't they?! Top 12 in Europe?! **** off. Really hope we do the business against them in a few weeks.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Leno has not been good at all this season... yet he remains one of their smallest issues.

I dont mind. Used to think it was a nice club but the whole "Wenger out" shite disgusted me to no end and their fans deserve 20 years of misery for more or less forcing him out.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Super League Team - Blimey charlie the word super is doing a seriously large amount of heavy lifting.

Leno kinda a fault for both goals, despite there being a massive amount of blame to share out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here