Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ryan Giggs

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, it's a live court case. Don't pass judgement, folks.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I’ll make no comment as I don’t want to cause [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] problems but this doesn’t sound anything but grim

Mods please delete if the thread is considered inappropriate

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56864731

Dispicable piece of s*#t, listened to an interview with his brother the other day about the affair he was having with his wife. Heartbreaking story :down:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I know we’re not supposed to read The Holy Grail website, but some of the comments about the him, Rhodri and Rhodri’s wife story in the comments section on there are comedy gold.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
He is a funny chap, he always appears to have a permanent death stare. Very odd.

Not judging him really as my old dog has the same stare, and he is an old softy.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sky Sports reporting he won't manage Wales at the Euros this summer.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He is a funny chap, he always appears to have a permanent death stare. Very odd.

Not judging him really as my old dog has the same stare, and he is an old softy.

Taught by Taggart, to stare down refs. Always at the front of the possie with G.Neville spitting hate after the injustice of a correct decision.

But a Welsh cross-eyed version.

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
Taught by Taggart, to stare down refs. Always at the front of the possie with G.Neville spitting hate after the injustice of a correct decision.

But a Welsh cross-eyed version.

I wonder if Mr Neville will be so direct with his words about him as he was on the top 6 Clubs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here