Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] No mask events

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
The Scouse Seagulls have been invited to a club night on the 1st May. It is one of the government run pilot events in Liverpool. We accepted the invitation but hadn’t realised it is a proper no masks, totally normal club night, in less than two weeks time! I guessed I’m just surprised it is indoors with no masks! UTA.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good to see some of these popping up now.

With the old and vulnerable vaccinated its a sensible approach back to normality

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Our very own Norman Cook is on the line up, so hopefully he’ll drop “Right here, right now”, “Praise you” and maybe even, “Good Old Sussex by the Sea”

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Scouse Seagulls have been invited to a club night on the 1st May. It is one of the government run pilot events in Liverpool. We accepted the invitation but hadn’t realised it is a proper no masks, totally normal club night, in less than two weeks time! I guessed I’m just surprised it is indoors with no masks! UTA.

No need to be surprised as it’s a fully regulated study to understand and inform approach to future big events. These have also been happening across Europe, Holland has undertaken a few and Germany has been piloting “Schnell test” events at clubs.

Yoda

English & European
Hope all goes well. I for one cannot wait until we no longer have to wear them. Due to personal circumstances I can only manage 5-10 minutes if up about about in one so am currently avoiding places that require them. Would rather that than have a Karen on the other end of the spectrum pointing & moaning for not wearing one.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here