Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alan Velasco

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
This is the way to go I believe, look for ultra talented youngsters from abroad especially in markets that represent decent value like South America / Asia etc and buy a few . If even a small number come good , the club either sells them off for a profit or they are good enough to stay like Moder etc

To buy a young top striker that is a significant upgrade on what we have from the PL or the french / Italian league would cost 3 x the amount and still no absolute guarantee they would settle in to our team .

Sensible planning - i dont think Connolly is ready yet for another season in the PL - he needs loaning out to improve his decision making .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I love the "purchase for future seasons" conveyor belt, and hope we get a couple more for it this summer.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Looks like a defenders nightmare, receives the ball and drives towards goal, taking on his marker.
Reminds me of Luis Suarez.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Plus at least he will take players on and looks strong with a few tricks . This I feel is currently the big issue with Tau , he’s quick but not strong enough to hold the ball up - crucial in the PL .

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Boom there you go... as a few of us predicted. No magic bullet 40 million striker. More smart and affordable recruitment from South America.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
There will be no £40 million pound signings, for any clubs, this coming window. There may be some player swaps and a bit of bartering. The Gravy Train is slowing down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here