Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FC Barcelona statement on the Super League

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I always try to give rational consideration to others views, even if they are opposite to mine and seemingly reprehensible.

I've done that here.

My considered view is: **** off you stupid *****.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Think Barcelona and Real Madrid are desperate for this to happen as it may be the only way they can hang on financially. Perhaps they should just play each other .... how boring would that be.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Always thought highly of Barca......but......after the esl crap and reading that....those in charge are tossers....**** em, hope they collapse in a avalanche of dent

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It would have been far better if they hadn't issued anything.

Too paraphrase the brilliant Basil Fawlty - We'll have to forgive them, They're from Barcelona.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Basically we're in the shit and we need to monopolise the money for us **** the rest of you. All in the interest of world football you retards

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Always thought highly of Barca......but......after the esl crap and reading that....those in charge are tossers....**** em, hope they collapse in a avalanche of dent

Immensely disappointing.

Having been to the Nou Camp and been sold the story of the community club with its basketball and water polo teams, being on the "right" side in the Civil War and doing a huge amount for the local community they've shown that their financial model means that they will **** all of that off as soon as they're in trouble,

My first football weekender post Covid will be to Germany. :censored: Barca.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

One for the Masterchef fans. I reckon her jugs wobble enough to cause an avalanche at the camp nou

6200.jpg

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
i wonder if they may be bright enough to understand the anger of fans throughout Europe if several thousand unwanted Barca shirts were returned to them, addressed to;

Mr Greedy Fudging Bars tad

and labelled unwanted

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Time for UEFA to step up and ban them.

They’ve had more than enough of a chance to rethink and pull out like the Pig-Six.

Perez threatening that transfers like Mbappe won’t happen if the ESL is not realised. If that’s his view of saving football, he should be thrown out of it .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've always suspected that DENT could suck the proverbial golf ball through a garden hose, all night long and then make YOU cook breakfast and judge you on it :love:

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
They dont seem to get that football has eaten itself. The money sloshing around in the football business is not required to ensure the “Football Family” continue to enjoy the sport. In fact the current money would provide more than enough for the football family to continue to enjoy it whilst also giving a decent living and profit to all those involved.

The trouble is corporate greed took over a while back and everyone wants a bigger slice of the pie instead of being content with the ample slice they have.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
Listening to a radio discussion the suggestion seem to be that they where jealous about how much money the PL got and wished it to be divided across Europe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here