Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter - eye injury? Sheff Utd press conference video

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just watching the press conference for Saturday's game and Graham Potter has a bit of a shiner and looks like at least four stitches below his left eye. Apologies if fixtures but anyone know what's happened?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just watching the press conference for Saturday's game and Graham Potter has a bit of a shiner and looks like at least four stitches below his left eye. Apologies if fixtures but anyone know what's happened?

He fell over at the beach and hit a railing apparently....true story

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One of Bissoumas wayward shots presumably

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Yes, watched as far as the explanation he gave of being on the beach and slipping, hitting a railing.

Wasn't Ulloa's penalty coming back to earth then.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Seriously, the official reason seems a little bit hard to believe. Maupay I reckon.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

He explains what happens to the first reporter a couple of minutes in

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ry-after-crashing-into-metal-railing-on-beach

"I would love to be able to tell you that there’s a heroic, chivalrous story here, that I can make myself look really good, but unfortunately I just missed my footing walking home on some steps and then went crashing into a metal railing. And I have got a bit of whiplash on my back. Thankfully it’s only hit my cheek – it could have been worse.”

When it was suggested his modelling days may now be over, he replied: “They were over a long, long time ago – if ever they started.”

Explaining the incident in more detail, Potter said: “I can’t even blame it on anything. I was walking on the beach trying to look where I could shelter from some wind, missed my step, wasn’t thinking – probably had too much on my mind from the last few days.

“I look a little bit better, so the lady upstairs tells me in terms of I am looking a bit more rugged and handsome. But I think she’s crazy, of course.”

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
First we had to put up with that psycho Chris Hughton. Now we've got another nut job. Yes he had me fooled for longer than Chris did and now I know how. He releases his inner beast at an underground fight club, probably located in a basement at the lancing facility. Could have continued undetected but Veltman has been training hard since their last bout and came out on top this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here