Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Nsc times

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is anyone else experiencing strange things with the times of posts?

I see something posted on a thread at 12.09. but when I open the thread, it's actually the same post I read at 10.45.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Were they polls? The time is changed if someone votes but the time still shows as the last post on the thread when you open the thread, I think. I have been confused by this too

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Were they polls? The time is changed if someone votes but the time still shows as the last post on the thread when you open the thread, I think. I have been confused by this too

Yes, you're right. It is bouncing the thread to the top as well.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

yep, this bug has been present for a few months. may have been longer but polls being left open ended show it up more.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I should be leading on the Albion score predictor, but when I go back to look, someone has changed my prediction ??? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] get a grip :wink:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Tapatalk notifications seem to be lagging an hour, which makes me wonder;

Is there a server in the mix, which hasn't updated to BST?
When is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] going to provide that lovely NSC upgrade he promised?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Tapatalk notifications seem to be lagging an hour, which makes me wonder;

Is there a server in the mix, which hasn't updated to BST?
When is [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] going to provide that lovely NSC upgrade he promised?

It definitely started to lagging an hour almost a month ago so probably BST issue yes

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
That's nothing. There's posts from 40 years ago on the race fishing threads in the Bear pit ???

The grumpy 'political' poster who reemerged with a new NSC ID (loads seemed to immediately work out who he'd been), posts in a 70's style. Angry about women and all sorts.

I picture him as the bright spark at 00:45 in this clip, the jutting jaw and many flies swallowed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here