Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pubs showing football

CMBHA

Apr 20, 2021
Afternoon all, does anyone have any recommendations for pubs showing football at the moment with a screen outside in the Mid Sussex or Brighton area. Thanks.

CMBHA

Apr 20, 2021
Any ideas for Saturday’s game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
On the King and Queen pub's web site, it says it has an "Outside Screen", so possibly there? May be a good idea to give them a phone call?

Attachments

• K&Q.JPG
    K&Q.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 145

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Afternoon all, does anyone have any recommendations for pubs showing football at the moment with a screen outside in the Mid Sussex or Brighton area. Thanks.

Welcome to North Stand Chat by the way. It's a surreal, great, nutty, mad, helpful, miserable, happy, useful place!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
The Hove Park Tavern has a list of games it is showing on a board outside though not been in so unsure where the screen(s) are.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
The Romans in Southwick has a screen with heaters!

No draught bitter though

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the King and Queen pub's web site, it says it has an "Outside Screen", so possibly there? May be a good idea to give them a phone call?

Don’t they prioritise Liverpool games there? :smile:

scooter1

How soon is now?
The Victoria at Portslade Station has an outside screen and is showing the game on Saturday night.
However the space isn't huge and I think they were opening at 4, first come first served/seated. I suspect everybody will be well baked by 8, so it might get a bit surreal

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

I spent a pleasant afternoon today supping a few pints of Harveys at the King and Queen. I enquired about the "Outdoor Screen" as mentioned on their web site. They said it wasn't in operation for a while yet.

CMBHA

Apr 20, 2021
I spent a pleasant afternoon today supping a few pints of Harveys at the King and Queen. I enquired about the "Outdoor Screen" as mentioned on their web site. They said it wasn't in operation for a while yet.

Ah, a shame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here