Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Council Recycling

Falmer Wizard

Jun 23, 2020
On Friday April 2nd i did not put out my Recycling bin as it was a Bank Holiday however they did collect, so i had a full load for last Friday however they did not collect, on phoning this morning learnt the Council are not taking phone calls but was directed to their website which did not indicate when their delayed pick-up date would be. Decided to take some recycling material to the Park and Ride centre at Withdean and found the large bins which are often overloaded had been removed, any idea how i can take my cardboard and newspapers in the Withdean/Westdene area.
If Council staff are not answering phones or assisting people who have a problem just what are they doing, its no wonder that material is being dumpted throughout the city.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A neighbour spoke to the BHCC recycling truck people clearing Colbrook Road boxes today.

They’re catching up after agency crew staffing issues.

Planning to clear the backlog of recycling from Withdean/Westdene homes from today until Saturday,

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
A neighbour spoke to the BHCC recycling truck people clearing Colbrook Road boxes today.

They’re catching up after agency crew staffing issues.

Planning to clear the backlog of recycling from Withdean/Westdene homes from today until Saturday,

They should have done recycling and glass where I am last Friday. I'm going to have to give up drinking at this rate :annoyed:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I once had 8 boxes outside my flat, I'm now down to 1 ffs

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here