Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter's Chelsea Press Conference?

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
This one should be worth listening to.

Hopefully the journos have something more important lined up than, "how did you feel when we drew with Everton?"

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This one should be worth listening to.

Hopefully the journos have something more important lined up than, "how did you feel when we drew with Everton?"

I'm sure they do. "Do you feel like the season is already finished and you'd rather be on the beach?", "Do you prefer to win football games rather than lose them?"... exciting stuff.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm kind of hoping Barbs and Bloom are getting their heads together with the other 13 clubs, in the hope of bringing sanctions against the 6 involved.

Probably not though.

PL are hosting a meeting tomorrow with just the 14 clubs to discuss how to respond.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
PL are hosting a meeting tomorrow with just the 14 clubs to discuss how to respond.

tenor.gif

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Massive meeting.

The big 6, will right this moment working out who are the weak link owners they can nobble.

My guess is the dildo's at West Ham will basically be bribed. Lingard will then be transferred in the summer for an undisclosed fee (about £1m)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Massive meeting.

The big 6, will right this moment working out who are the weak link owners they can nobble.

My guess is the dildo's at West Ham will basically be bribed. Lingard will then be transferred in the summer for an undisclosed fee (about £1m)

and being offered £100M by Chelsea for Declan Rice no doubt ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here