Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Very poor from BT Sport

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why have added crowd noise for the cup semi when there’s 4000 there? Would you add crowd noise for a similar sized full crowd for an earlier round at a small ground? Rubbish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Why have added crowd noise for the cup semi when there’s 4000 there? Would you add crowd noise for a similar sized full crowd for an earlier round at a small ground? Rubbish.

Yeah that’s pissing me off. Want to turn it off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very poor from BT sport - isn't that taken as read?

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Are they not all neutrals, though? All looking like very bored spectators. I’m a very bored spectator at the moment too. Anyway, I don’t imagine they’ll be generating much of an atmosphere between them.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Dont give them any ideas.. could easily see that turning into a thing.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Dont give them any ideas.. could easily see that turning into a thing.

Yeah that’s my worry Swanny. We’ll just get back in the grounds and then the broadcaster who has to fulfil a contractual obligation by showing Accrington v Crewe overdubs the EA crowd version of El Classico

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Boring game btw.

My first football of the entire weekend (I’ve been busy ticking off a long list of gardening & diy chores), I was really looking forward to it.

Stains are stinking this out.

My first one and was also hoping for better. Did get the F1 in this afternoon which, for a sport many call boring, was considerably more interesting than this shite!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My first one and was also hoping for better. Did get the F1 in this afternoon which, for a sport many call boring, was considerably more interesting than this shite!

I missed the F1 but I’m broadly aware what happened.

A shock to me .... I glanced online at the BBC F1 thread mid afternoon, at the moment they announced ..... Huge mistake by Hamilton, his weekend’s over.

I’m a big LH fan. What happened after that, how the hell did he keep his car alive and finish second?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
I missed the F1 but I’m broadly aware what happened.

A shock to me .... I glanced online at the BBC F1 thread mid afternoon, at the moment they announced ..... Huge mistake by Hamilton, his weekend’s over.

I’m a big LH fan. What happened after that, how the hell did he keep his car alive and finish second?

He kept the car going and the session was almost immediately red flagged due to a collision between Russell and Bottas. It allowed LH to unlap himself and fix the car. From the rolling start he had too much pace and picked off everyone up to and including Lando under DRS. It was a fantastic drive from LH but without the stoppage he was toast. Lando rightly driver of the day.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He kept the car going and the session was almost immediately red flagged due to a collision between Russell and Bottas. It allowed LH to unlap himself and fix the car. From the rolling start he had too much pace and picked off everyone up to and including Lando under DRS. It was a fantastic drive from LH but without the stoppage he was toast. Lando rightly driver of the day.

Thanks for that.

My mischievous nature, I love it when things go wrong for a presumptuous expert or media outlet.

Huge mistake by Hamilton, weekend’s over. :wanker::wanker:

Several times a season, red flags give drivers/teams having an awful race, a fresh start.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Maybe Sky can try adding crowd sounds to the F1. An 'ooooh, you're shit ahh!' as Hamilton slides off the track, and booing as Vettell goes round.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Maybe Sky can try adding crowd sounds to the F1. An 'ooooh, you're shit ahh!' as Hamilton slides off the track, and booing as Vettell goes round.

Or, indeed, adding the sound of a roaring car speeding past every time Vardy, Lamptey or Adama Traore go on a run?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here