Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mat Ryan Starts!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Oo-er that adds an unexpected Albion TWIST to the game. Got every confidence in Maty. In the rest of the ever-flakey Arsenal side? Not so much

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Random. Written in the stars he’ll gift Fulham 3 points. They lose this and their next game at Chelsea and I feel that’s that. Come on Arsenal you useless twats.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chance to see what we let go. Hopefully he will have a good game

He’s still ours tbf... And we’ve seen him for 3.5 seasons so think we have an idea ;)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
More chance the opposite and dropping one in

Oh not again! give it a rest guys, l know it came to a sour end, but let's remember Maty at his best, he did a good solid job between the sticks for us for nigh on three seasons.

I agree it's best for all parties if he moves permamntly this summer, but when it happens, let's just say thanks and good luck Maty. It's time we all moved on.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal got a few out today

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh not again! give it a rest guys, l know it came to a sour end, but let's remember Maty at his best, he did a good solid job between the sticks for us for nigh on three seasons.

I agree it's best for all parties if he moves permamntly this summer, but when it happens, let's just say thanks and good luck Maty. It's time we all moved on.
He played for us for a bit more than three seasons, but agree with your sentiments. If he plays well, maybe Arsenal will want to buy him perhaps?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not sure why anyone wouldn’t want him to do well, Sanchez is a far better keeper than him and he’s at his dream club.

Everyone is a winner really, I do think he’s been a bit of a dick in interviews about us since he left but he’s a good guy and served us well.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
One person wants him to do a solid and another wants him to have a stinker.
I know some think he his shit but that is taking it too far.
I just hope he doesn't drop one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here