Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Super Saturday

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It is what he would have wanted.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Attended our local last night for their superb Friday night curry night. It was so, so good to be back. Extremely busy of course, but very well managed, and the atmosphere was so joyful. Long may it last.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Taking the dog for a long walk from the marina to Rottingdean with a table booked at The White Horse at the end of it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Taking the dog for a long walk from the marina to Rottingdean with a table booked at The White Horse at the end of it.

Haven't been in there for years. Pretty ghastly dump last time I was there in around 2008. Such a shame because the location is special. It was the venue for Pinkie's last drink before the policeman shot him in Brighton Rock (the book, not the shitty film). I hope it's nice there now :thumbsup:

We are off to the south (Kent) coast today and may well try to pop in somewhere for a swifty.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Really really cannot be bothered with the hassle of it all .Maybe a trip to the Hogs back brewery next week . Perhaps if all these people that seem to want to go the pub had used them in normal times pubs wouldn't have been on there arses.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Haven't been in there for years. Pretty ghastly dump last time I was there in around 2008. Such a shame because the location is special. It was the venue for Pinkie's last drink before the policeman shot him in Brighton Rock (the book, not the shitty film). I hope it's nice there now :thumbsup:

We are off to the south (Kent) coast today and may well try to pop in somewhere for a swifty.

Only ever sat outside after dog walks and it's fine. It's a Greene King pub nowadays, and is pretty much like any other GK.

pasty

Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Oh crap. 1-0 Toon and Dawson sent off for WHU.

Cracking og though :lolol:

Edit: Oops, wrong thread

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Beak brewery in Lewes for a 3hr session. Can’t wait!

I proper missed their reopening of bookings. Think they are booked solid until mid-May now [emoji849]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here