Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 4 Years ago today....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I loved the NS concourse pre match and at HT in those final few months of home wins.

Pockets breaking out with “We’re on our way”, the sound trapped indoors was immense, a sea of happy faces.

Football supporting nirvana.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I loved the NS concourse pre match and at HT in those final few months of home wins.

Pockets breaking out with “We’re on our way”, the sound trapped indoors was immense, a sea of happy faces.

Football supporting nirvana.

'We're on our way' one of the best songs at the Amex for mass participation. Really got going that year and particularly some of the great evening games, Derby, Reading, Wednesday I think.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
'We're on our way' one of the best songs at the Amex for mass participation. Really got going that year and particularly some of the great evening games, Derby, Reading, Wednesday I think.

We rarely do away days, but Molyneux (Easter 2017) was one. What a day, that cramped concourse was a cacophony of We’re On Our Way.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
We rarely do away days, but Molyneux (Easter 2017) was one. What a day, that cramped concourse was a cacophony of We’re On Our Way.

Wolves and QPR that year were 2 away games I'd love to have been at, amazing memories watching on TV though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He’s still with us thanks for asking, his mobility is impaired, and as an 80+ year old he naturally struggles but he’s just bought a new lawnmower and he does his best to do stuff in the garden.

To your father :cheers:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wolves and QPR that year were 2 away games I'd love to have been at, amazing memories watching on TV though!

Loftus Road, I watched that on the box too. I can still remember both love;ly goals (everyone only talks about the freekick!). Also Muzza getting players to calm down post match .... job's not yet done, we go again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here