Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion U-23s v Derby County U-23's - Fri 7pm (on MyAlbionTV)

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Is this being shown on YouTube? I can't seem to find a link if so. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be watching regardless. UTA

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The BIG news from that line-up is that Lorent Tolaj has overcome his significant injury and has a place on the bench, his first involvement this season.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Is this being shown on YouTube? I can't seem to find a link if so. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be watching regardless. UTA

I haven't been able to find any mention of YouTube coverage.
I've just had a look at the Derby website to see what coverage they are providing but it's wall to wall coverage of their first team game which has just kicked off (6pm) at Blackburn Rovers.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From the line-up, it will probably be three centre-backs (Wakely, Dendoncker, Turns) with Tanimowo and Furlong as wing-backs. Leonard and Jenks as the two in the centre.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
From the line-up, it will probably be three centre-backs (Wakely, Dendoncker, Turns) with Tanimowo and Furlong as wing-backs. Leonard and Jenks as the two in the centre.

AZ, which two players from tonight's starting XI would you expect to be nearest to a first team appearance?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008

Cashman on the right, Spong on the left. Ferguson lolloping around up front.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ, which two players from tonight's starting XI would you expect to be nearest to a first team appearance?

Developing Premier League footballers is such an inexact science, I don't have any expectations.

Jenks has already been on the first-team bench a number of times this season (and came on against Preston), so he is further along than most.

Unfortunately, of course, most of these players will never make a Premier League appearance for Albion.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I haven't been able to find any mention of YouTube coverage.
I've just had a look at the Derby website to see what coverage they are providing but it's wall to wall coverage of their first team game which has just kicked off (6pm) at Blackburn Rovers.
It's on YouTube. As I finished watching Glamorgan v Sussex it came up on my feed. As Ms. PG is out with her work mates, perfect!

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Youtube is good - MyAlbionTV more buffering than live action. Derby certainly going for the jugular - we look under the cosh.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
0-0 after 20 minutes. Derby gone close with deflected shot wide of far post. Derby dominating possession and playing with very high press.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
0-1 Derby, keep getting skinned down our left, low cross and turned in after 32 minutes. Really struggled for 10 minutes to get out of our half prior to the goal. Fair scoreline so far. Young Turns booked and having a torrid time.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
1-1. Out of nothing! Furlong breaks down the left, puts in a hopeful cross towards Ferguson, and a rather comical bullet header own goal.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
2-1 Albion! Jenks corner knocked back by Dendoncker I think, then a flicked header towards goal and a scrappy tap in by Cashman.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Albion confidence boosted by those goals, dominating possession now as we go into HT.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here