Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Helen McCrory - RIP

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
She was excellent in the gothic horror Penny Dreadful. You good see she relished playing a really evil villain.

RIP

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Extremely sad news ..what a great actor she was..lovely words from her husband Damian Lewis ..

She died as she lived. Fearlessly. God we love her and we know how lucky we are to have had her in our lives."
He added: "She blazed so brightly. Go now, Little One, into the air, and thank you."

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've never seen Peaky Blinders or the Harry Potter films but I've seen her on stage several times. She was a superb Elena in Uncle Vanya and Olivia in Twelfth Night and an excellent Rosalind too: a luminous stage presence

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've never seen Peaky Blinders or the Harry Potter films but I've seen her on stage several times. She was a superb Elena in Uncle Vanya and Olivia in Twelfth Night and an excellent Rosalind too: a luminous stage presence

I saw her Elena and Olivia too and wholeheartedly agree. A fine actress. RIP.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Thank goodness for these RIP threads as I had missed this today. A terrific actress who will be sadly missed.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So shocked and only seen because of NSC. What a lovely women and super actress she was. Poor Damien and her kids. That is just so very sad aged 52. Heartbreak doesn’t come close. RIP Helen.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great performance in PB RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here