Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sorry - somebody has voted for Jeremy Vine???????????

I would have voted for him if he was still hosting Eggheads. Channel 5 have bought the rights for it l believe, but no idea when they are going to start recording episodes again, or even what format the new show will take.

I really miss Kevin Ashman, surely one of the greatest quizzers ever.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I would have voted for him if he was still hosting Eggheads. Channel 5 have bought the rights for it l believe, but no idea when they are going to start recording episodes again, or even what format the new show will take.

I really miss Kevin Ashman, surely one of the greatest quizzers ever.

Kevin is an absolute genius.

I'm Team Barry though...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Homes Under The Hammer. Classic daytime TV.

I can't have a trip back to England without catching at least a couple of episodes.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I've gone with Bargain Hunt for relatability. I'm not in a position to buy property right now, and find some ghastly upper middle class couple complaining that their potential new £750k property doesn't have a sixth bedroom slightly nausea inducing - admittedly with envy.

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Daily politics is the only one I watch on the list.
And maybe countdown.
I think The rest are absolutely awful.
Complete waste of production time and money in my opinion.
But there is a hell of a lot worse that is not on the list.
I am of course talking about the American daytime TV shows like the one where they bid for old storage boxes or the people that run the pawn shop, absolutely trash TV.
Wheeler dealers is quite interesting when it's on.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I love The West Wing and like you have watched it many times.
Recently though I've been watching it and then listening to the West Wing Weekly podcast where they talk about each episode, Joshua Malina (Will in the show) picks up on so many plot holes and gaffs that its kind of ruining the whole show now.

Yeah I've already done it with TWWW pod.

I'm just a fanboy not only of the show but of Sorkin - I've watched Moneyball so many times, as well as the Facebook one - that I didn't mind Malina's input.

I've watched Chicago 7, three times already, but I did struggle with Molly's Game.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I've gone with Bargain Hunt for relatability. I'm not in a position to buy property right now, and find some ghastly upper middle class couple complaining that their potential new £750k property doesn't have a sixth bedroom slightly nausea inducing - admittedly with envy.

Hate the programme but I did watch one not so long ago, a couple found their perfect cottage but it was close to a very quiet country lane that the farmer mostly used si they rejected it because it was no good for the cat to be so close to a road.
Never watched one since

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sorry - somebody has voted for Jeremy Vine???????????

Guilty .... that was me :smile:.

I don’t mind it, I like JV and these days they’ve gone a bit more cerebral with the brilliant Dr Sarah Jarvis.

My issue with the poll was that it omitted programmes I like now, or included options which I’d watched to death many years ago (Homes Under The Hammer and Escape to the Country) ..... series 98 grates.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I've voted Tenable but I'm refusing to watch until Warwick's back.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Daily Politics for me. The rest of them are even more depressing than real life.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Chase gets weirdly addictive. I can't resist barking out answers from my WFH desk.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The Chase gets weirdly addictive. I can't resist barking out answers from my WFH desk.

Yep, the Chase for me too. I like all the Chasers and Bradley as well. Great format and it works well. The rest of daytime TV can do one as far as I’m concerned.

I love the contestants who egg others on to going for the high offer and then taking the minus offer themselves, so embarrassing to watch the bare faced cheek of taking away from the money others have made

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
497F105F-8D35-4D19-9C93-23A78194528A.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here