Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 16-26/4/21

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Eleven days in a row with at least one Premier League fixture. I wasn't sure where to draw the line, so I didn't draw one at all - let's have them all in one jumbo thread.

Fulham and Southampton only play once, whilst Newcastle, Burnley and ourselves all play twice.

Friday 16th April 2021
Everton v Tottenham Hotspur (20:00) - Sky Sports

Saturday 17th April 2021
Newcastle United v West Ham United (12:30) - Sky Sports
Wolves v Sheffield United (20:15) - Sky Sports

Sunday 18th April 2021
Arsenal v Fulham (13:30) - Sky Sports
Man Utd v Burnley (16:00) - Sky Sports

Monday 19th April 2021
Leeds United v Liverpool (20:00) - Sky Sports

Tuesday 20th April 2021
Chelsea v Brighton & Hove Albion (20:00) - Sky Sports

Wednesday 21st April 2021
Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (18:00) - Sky Sports
Aston Villa v Man City (20:15) - Sky Sports

Thursday 22nd April 2021
Leicester City v West Brom (20:00) - BT Sport

Friday 23rd April 2021
Arsenal v Everton (20:00) - Sky Sports

Saturday 24th April 2021
Liverpool v Newcastle United (12:30) - BT Sport 1
West Ham United v Chelsea (17:30) - Sky Sports
Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion (20:00) - Sky Sports

Sunday 25th April 2021
Wolves v Burnley (12:00) - BBC One / BBC iPlayer
Leeds United v Man Utd (14:00) - Sky Sports
Aston Villa v West Brom (19:00) - BT Sport 1 / BT Sport Ultimate

Monday 26th April 2021
Leicester City v Crystal Palace (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2021-04-15 at 22.37.48.png

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’m not particularly bothered but it seems a bit rough to give Everton the Friday night slot after a 20.15 hrs kick off on the south coast on Monday. But I’d be pissed off if we had a game in the North West tomorrow night.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Why don’t we ever seem to get any Friday night matches these days? We tend to play well on a Friday.

Could be worse, I suppose. Could be a Monday.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Bollox, just seen the Sheff Utd game is an 8pm kick off too, for some reason I thought it was 3pm.

My kids hardly ever get to watch a match with all these late kick offs, I told them they could watch that one, they’ll be devastated.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Bollox, just seen the Sheff Utd game is an 8pm kick off too, for some reason I thought it was 3pm.

My kids hardly ever get to watch a match with all these late kick offs, I told them they could watch that one, they’ll be devastated.
Can't you make an acception? I let my 9 year old stay up on a Saturday to watch the 8pm kick offs, sort of a treat as well.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Jees. They can't watch an 8pm game on a Saturday night ?? Bloody hell. It'll still be LIGHT outside when they kick off.

Your barbecues must be fun.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As an aside - top banana to [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for these threads. They are always my go-to to check who's playing when, and on what channel. Makes it very easy. Good work chap :clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Can't see many points for the bottom 8 there, great chance for us to climb another place, albeit playing a game more

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Jees. They can't watch an 8pm game on a Saturday night ?? Bloody hell. It'll still be LIGHT outside when they kick off.

Your barbecues must be fun.

They’ve just turned 5 and 7.

I tried it with one of the 8pm games a little while ago and they were really tired by the second half but then wouldn’t go to sleep for ages after the game as they were pumped and wanted to talk about it. I can’t sleep for ages after an 8pm game so I get that!

The next day they were total little shits then as they hadn’t had enough sleep. Going back to school Monday, it’s just too late.

I understand it’s a good time for lots of people and it is a bit of personal moan, I get that, it’s just we’ve had so many 8pm kick offs.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Eleven days in a row with at least one Premier League fixture. I wasn't sure where to draw the line, so I didn't draw one at all - let's have them all in one jumbo thread.

No, No, No!

It's all about GW32 that finishes with Thursday 22nd April with Leicester City v West Brom.

You clearly haven't got a fantasy league team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I tried it with one of the 8pm games a little while ago and they were really tired by the second half but then wouldn’t go to sleep for ages after the game as they were pumped and wanted to talk about it. I can’t sleep for ages after an 8pm game so I get that!

The next day they were total little shits then as they hadn’t had enough sleep. Going back to school Monday, it’s just too late.

I understand it’s a good time for lots of people and it is a bit of personal moan, I get that, it’s just we’ve had so many 8pm kick offs.

Can’t you record it, and tell them it is being played at 12.00 Sunday?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Why don’t we ever seem to get any Friday night matches these days? We tend to play well on a Friday.

Could be worse, I suppose. Could be a Monday.

Cracking Friday night games at the Amex in the championship, on the sauce all day and more often than not 3 points in the bag whilst watching Jeff and the boys the next day.
I can only think of one game on a Friday in the Prem, when we beat Man Utd?..

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

I agree my sister has kids a similar age and if they go to bed later than 7.30 it’s a nightmare the next day . Just not worth it .

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
This has show people just hate VAR. It wasn't a obvious error, as there was a clip, it was soft granted but there was definitely a clip. People complaining VAR didn't overturn the decision, yet get angry over plain and obvious. people just like to get angry.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
This has show people just hate VAR. It wasn't a obvious error, as there was a clip, it was soft granted but there was definitely a clip. People complaining VAR didn't overturn the decision, yet get angry over plain and obvious. people just like to get angry.

It was a pen probably but I quite like the lighter touch VAR we've seen recently. Quick look. Obvious error? If not go with the refs decision. Which was why the utter nonsense to disallow the Man Utd goal for the touch on Son was so disappointing. I hate VAR but if its going to stay then the quick look for an obvious error is the way to go. Same applies to offside. Thicker line, feet only, quick check and get on with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here