Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] No military uniforms by close relatives of Prince Phillip at his funeral

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Sky Sports Cricket tomorrow - starts 3pm.

Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers

That will be my viewing of choice.

English horseracing either side of the funeral but "as scheduled" racing from the Curragh.

Live Premiership rugby games on BT (but either side of the funeral).

F1 GP on Sunday so I'd be surprised if qualifying isn't being broadcast live.

There is plenty of sport around tomorrow.

And it's going to be a lovely day so get outside and enjoy some sunshine if you want to avoid wall to wall Withchell and a gloomy funeral

3pm tee off time booked.

Thankfully my local golf club has seen sense

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Sky Sports Cricket tomorrow - starts 3pm.

Mumbai Indians v Sunrisers

That will be my viewing of choice.

English horseracing either side of the funeral but "as scheduled" racing from the Curragh.

Live Premiership rugby games on BT (but either side of the funeral).

F1 GP on Sunday so I'd be surprised if qualifying isn't being broadcast live.

There is plenty of sport around tomorrow.

And it's going to be a lovely day so get outside and enjoy some sunshine if you want to avoid wall to wall Withchell and a gloomy funeral

I've actually booked to go the juicer. I'd have flicked between the racing (Ayr moved to Sunday) and the football which has been shifted if at home tomorrow. Quite why it has to move is the bit I don't get. I was more upset when Paul Ritter died but clearly the DofE has enough standing to get Swansea v Wycombe and Vintage Clouds tilt at the Scottish National moved. By all means commandeer BBC1 for the Royal mentalist brigade (and clearly there are plenty of those judging by the numbers that line the street to peek at a horse and cart when a Royal wedding comes on) but leave the rest of us alone to spunk our hard earned up the wall on crap football teams and soft ground horses?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I gather Phil The Greek has made most of his own funeral arrangements, that is an astute move. He gets the funeral he wanted :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here