Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Live - Glamorgan v Sussex - Cardiff, Apr 15 - 18 2021, County Championship

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Need to get Carlson out ASAP.

Any reason why Garton has only bowled 2 overs? I know he was pretty expensive in the first innings but would have thought he would bowl more than Rawlins.

I’m not sure. Was mentioned on commentary he may of had an arm injury, but he was fielding all day and I didn’t notice anything.

As for Rawlins bowling a long spell, that was for double spin for racing through the overs to get to the new ball for Robinson before close of play. Rawlins bowled well too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Rawlins was the most economical bowler - batters struggled a bit against him.

Carson bowled really well too - unlucky not to get a wicket.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Carlson finally gone, first thing this morning (Michelle for Robinson), but Glamorgan still rolling along. 100 lead now. Not going to be a formality :eek:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Just up to the batters not to throw it away now ........ oh, hang on, it's Sussex isn't it???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Sussex will lose Robinson to England at some stage this summer. Bittersweet.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So where does Ollie Robinson stand in our list of bowling greats ?

In terms of quality he is already up there with the best of kirtley and magoffin IMO .

In terms of impact and our reliance on him , only mushy compares

Edit : I. I’m sure Jon snow was better than all those seamers but I only go back to late 80s !

Last edited:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tea - Sussex need 107 with 8 wickets left. About 37 overs left

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've gone back to the radio commentary as the video seems impossible

Aug 13, 2020
Darlington
Unplayable.

Not to take anything away from the delivery, but there's no reason why he shouldn't have padded that away.

It reminds me of the Australian batsman (I want to say David Boon but could be wrong) who said that in his whole career he was only out to about 3 deliveries that were genuinely unplayable, and for the rest he made some sort of error to get out.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
116 for 2 now. The BBC live scoreboard is up to all sports of tricks - it shows the correct score briefly then reverts to 82 for 2! Refreshing the screen brings up the current score, but only for a second or two before it again reverts back to 82 for 2!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here