Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Live - Glamorgan v Sussex - Cardiff, Apr 15 - 18 2021, County Championship

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Garton trapped in front 3 short of a century

Some trigger happy umpiring in this game - not much benefit of the doubt for batters. I though George was unlucky (TBF, there were a couple of iffy ones in the Glamorgan innings too)

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Some trigger happy umpiring in this game - not much benefit of the doubt for batters. I though George was unlucky (TBF, there were a couple of iffy ones in the Glamorgan innings too)
Where's VAR when you need it?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Yeah I watched that a couple of times and it looks a bit too leg side, much like the Haines dismissal.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Bet Glamorgan are pissed off about having to start another day in the field...

In news elsewhere in County Cricket land Darren bloody Stevens has just got F/C wicket no 550. He is 44 in 2 weeks time. :eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bet Glamorgan are pissed off about having to start another day in the field...

In news elsewhere in County Cricket land Darren bloody Stevens has just got F/C wicket no 550. He is 44 in 2 weeks time. :eek:

And Hampshire skittled Middlesex for 79, with Mohammad Abbas recording incredible figures of 11/6/11/6 :eek: (including a hat trick)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
30-2 - two more LBWs. That's 13 in the match so far - is Barry Dudleston back umpiring? :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good to hear my club (Abergavenny) mentioned on the commentary.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Another LBW as Robinson strikes again

That one looked pretty plumb though!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Taffs now five down, Carlson obviously the key man to get but Robinson must need a blow I would have thought...

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Hmmm 62 runs ahead. I hope we're not going to let them off the hook. They did this in the first match - against Yorkshire. They were 132-7 and went on to make 330 - I think they bat very deep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here