Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton E program

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
The brother in law of a friend of mine was apparently mentioned in the Everton E program.

My friend would be grateful if some one could screenshot the artical and post it here so she could see it.

The persons name is Tom Stewart,and he is an Everton fan who has been suffering with a severe case of Covid 19.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
The brother in law of a friend of mine was apparently mentioned in the Everton E program.

My friend would be grateful if some one could screenshot the artical and post it here so she could see it.

The persons name is Tom Stewart,and he is an Everton fan who has been suffering with a severe case of Covid 19.

You might be out of luck. The Albion only make the programme available for 36 hours - I have just tried the link, but it simply says this:-

1234.jpg

Initially the programmes were downloadable but that is no longer an option. I think your only hope is for someone who has a hard copy to photo the relevant article - [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]?

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
You might be out of luck. The Albion only make the programme available for 36 hours - I have just tried the link, but it simply says this:-

View attachment 135857

Initially the programmes were downloadable but that is no longer an option. I think your only hope is for someone who has a hard copy to photo the relevant article - [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION]?
Thanks for looking.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

I’m absolutely certain if you email the club and explain your situation they will send you a copy, or a PDF or something.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I think they will direct you to the club shop, where a handful of print programmes are available for each game- which is excellent in the current climate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here