Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Billy Sharp...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Out for the rest of the season following surgery.

Having risen from the dead, Dunk is denied an opportunity to murder him in cold blood again. Shame.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If this turns out to be the end of his career then he can look back on an absolutely superb 20 odd years of almost-but-not-quite PL quality football. I've enjoyed watching him over the years.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If this turns out to be the end of his career then he can look back on an absolutely superb 20 odd years of almost-but-not-quite PL quality football. I've enjoyed watching him over the years.

Who would have thought his Lazarus like recovery from Dunk killing him would last so long

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
I always liked him as a footballer, he could smash one in from anywhere , he's gone through some rough times personally, I hope he makes another miraculous recovery straight after our game.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I camped next to his wife Jade in the vip boutique area at a festival few years back. Had a good chat and when found out who her hubby was mentioned I saw her fella beak his leg at The Amex. Let’s just say she didn’t hold back on her thoughts about our Lewis!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I camped next to his wife Jade in the vip boutique area at a festival few years back. Had a good chat and when found out who her hubby was mentioned I saw her fella beak his leg at The Amex. Let’s just say she didn’t hold back on her thoughts about our Lewis!

You didn’t see him break his leg that day. The Doncaster fans were accusing Dunk of breaking his leg in three places, but when his injury was scanned, he had only got ligament damage.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Good player. Great goalscorer. Been through a hell of a lot as a person as well. Shame if thats the end of his career.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
A7D6CF53-2C9C-41E6-BE14-6A0EDB1000A5.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here