Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Norwich (Away), Next Season?

el punal

Fingers crossed. Touch wood. Not tempting fate etc., but the chances of playing them in the Premier League again seem favourable. The point of my post is has anyone still retained their rail tickets from the Covid affected fixture of last season. When lockdown was introduced, with no travel allowed, I contacted Anglia Trains about a refund. I was informed that there would be no refund but the tickets would be valid for future use.

Now, is anyone else been in the same situation, and, is it likely that the ticket providers will renege on the deal?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not answering your original question, but Norwich is one of the last few grounds I need to tick off watching us play at. Hopefully can do this next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
6 pointer?

Too soon

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Fingers crossed. Touch wood. Not tempting fate etc., but the chances of playing them in the Premier League again seem favourable. The point of my post is has anyone still retained their rail tickets from the Covid affected fixture of last season. When lockdown was introduced, with no travel allowed, I contacted Anglia Trains about a refund. I was informed that there would be no refund but the tickets would be valid for future use.

Now, is anyone else been in the same situation, and, is it likely that the ticket providers will renege on the deal?

We were really looking forward to that game, We had managed to get access to Philips (TVs) box and had booked a hotel ready.
Unfortunately won't have that opportunity again as the job I had at the time was a victim of Covid. but we used the hotel booking back in September and had a fantastic weekend in Norwich including a day on the broads and a visit to the Belgian Monk pub/ restaurant.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013

Contact them and ask, they shouldn't do but the fact they didn't issue a refund is a bit rum so I wouldn't be surprised if they found another way to stitch you up.

Not a ground I'll be in a rush to go to again, went there in our promotion season so that was fun!

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I went a few years ago and it's not a ground I will rush back to, to be honest. The whole place was just a bit 'so what'.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I had a similar issue. The 30 day time limit for claiming refunds had expired. The 30 day time limit had been extended to 56 days but I missed that as well.

Although it wasn't the same tail provider I wan advised that tickets had expired and couldn't be re-used. In effect I was too late.

I did eventually get the refund but it took a lot of written complaining

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Been a few times, first was Boxing Day, 2002? Sidwell winner? Couple of years later, FA Cup in the snow, they switched on the under soil heating and blew the main fuse or something, we all trudged home only to return on a following Tuesday night for the rearranged game, with a free pie on Delia. We got humped.

There’s normally a good crowd and atmosphere at a arrow Road.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here