Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] WBA

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
As a Brighton fan I'm slightly concerned but feel we will get the points needed. But had I been a mid table fan I'd be watching every week wondering. 2:5 at Chelsea and 3:0 over Saints means they are more than capable.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
As a Brighton fan I'm slightly concerned but feel we will get the points needed. But had I been a mid table fan I'd be watching every week wondering. 2:5 at Chelsea and 3:0 over Saints means they are more than capable.

They're definitely playing well at the mo, but the Chelsea game was bizarre - they scored some wonder goals (their xG for that game was 1.4, yet they managed to score FIVE!). Plus, they were playing against ten men for more than an hour. They were also rather lucky to play Southampton just after Saints had won against Burnley and pretty much guaranteed survival. They've got some tough fixtures to come, and even the slightly easier ones (Villa and Wolves) are not quite so easy given they are local derbies.

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
they have won 2 games after being shit all season not worried at all. Some of you shit a brick when Fulham hit a bit of form now they have lost their last 4 When they lose their next game to Leicester will be back to normal

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I’d rather be in our position than theirs just now. Let’s hope that remains the case!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here