Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is going down with Sheffield Utd?

Who is going down with Sheff Utd?

• WBA

Votes: 232 81.7%
  • Fulham

Votes: 255 89.8%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • Burnley

Votes: 13 4.6%
  • BHA

Votes: 13 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
West Brom for sure.

Fulham's only realistic chance to avoid the drop is to beat both Burnley and Newcastle, and then cross their fingers and hope.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Unless there is a huge uptake in form and we fall off a cliff over the last 7 games , it’s West Brom & Fulham .

Newcastle have their two best attacking players back just in time .

4 more points needed possibly 3 , but very unlikely we would go down on 37 points with our GD.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Miracles of miracles in a miraculous miracle world if WBA do not go down. Not impossible and would be the best comeback ever. But they may make other sweat but the 'others' would have to capitulate and not gain hardly a point from now on. WBA & FULHAM for me but we are far from saying we are safe (mathematically)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I feel WBA have left themselves with too much to do and Fulham look mentally scarred, can see the other three all picking up points somewhere along the line

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
We win 2 in a row, and we're still down not to pick up another point in many people's minds.

West Brom win 2 in a row against a 10 man Chelsea knackered from Europe and penalty missing Southampton, and they're going to win 4 or 5 of their last 7. Honestly. :shrug:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can't see Fulham getting the 3 wins they need but (a little) concerned about WBA. Really need a stuttering Leics to put them back in their box

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Sheff United are gone, and have been for ages.
West Brom are recently improved, but its too late. Not enough games.
Fulham look to be losing games even when playing at their best.
Newcastle have their star players back from injury, but also have a terrible run of fixtures.

It'll be tight, but I think its Fulham for the drop.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I really thought that Fulham were going to put up a fight but losing a couple of games that they looked as if they were going to win seems to have taken all of the fight out of them. A shame as I like Fulham and it's a good away game.

Newcastle and Burnley don't look great but are better than The Baggies and Fulham. There may be a twist but the bottom three still look odds on to stay in the bottom three. All BFS has done is give them a bit of hope when they had none.

And as we all know too well, its the hope that kills in the end

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Sheff United are gone, and have been for ages.
West Brom are recently improved, but its too late. Not enough games.
Fulham look to be losing games even when playing at their best.
Newcastle have their star players back from injury, but also have a terrible run of fixtures.

It'll be tight, but I think its Fulham for the drop.

This.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Not falling into this trap yet !, will continue with us to go until not possible, my reverse psychology is working fine up until now and won't change anything to risk the wrath of the footballing Gods. Thanks for the poll anyway.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Brom and Fulham.

If Big Sam does another miracle there’s a few here who need to give the big guy a bit of credit!

He's just pushed his managerial record with WBA to a bit under 1ppg. P18 W4 D5 L9 pts 17.

For the same period we're P18 W5 D7 L6 pts 22. And even those of use massively behind Potter are disappointed with that.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
No WBA games?

I see this is now edited :thumbsup:

Can WBA really do it? Sunderland made a similar recovery under Poyet didn’t they? 8 goals in two games and 6 points should worry all the clubs in the mix.

In answer to the poll I am more on the fence than I can tell you :shrug:

Sunderland drew 1 and won 4 out of the last 6 and that was enough to get them from bottom to 14th.

West Brom still have 7 games left. If they won 4 out of 7 that takes them to 36 - perhaps enough - so the equivalent of 6 wins out of their last 9.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Really hoping we have a final day thriller where relegation for either Newcastle or Fulham comes down to their last match against each other. Deffo would be one to watch!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Soton were on the beach and saving themselves for FA semi

West Brom will still go down with Fulham...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sunderland drew 1 and won 4 out of the last 6 and that was enough to get them from bottom to 14th.

West Brom still have 7 games left. If they won 4 out of 7 that takes them to 36 - perhaps enough - so the equivalent of 6 wins out of their last 9.

All very well but I can’t see where our next point is coming from :lolol:

That is how it works on NSC isn’t it?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hoping we have a final day thriller where relegation for either Newcastle or Fulham comes down to their last match against each other. Deffo would be one to watch!

A VAR feck up guaranteed to influence the game. Hopefully Mike Dean as the ref to add some spice

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Betfair relegation prices:

WBA: 1.07
Fulham 1.27
Newcastle 5.0
Burnley 12.5
BHA 32.0

Interesting that the market doesn't like WBA's fixtures, because they'd finish above Fulham if both teams won every game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here