Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Be pleased with that point pleeeeeease...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A point towards staying up. Bossed the game against the team 3rd / 4th best away record in league. We played well (not as well as other games but still well). Can’t fault anybody with having a bad game at all. 7s all round with Biss and Lallana 8s imo. Yes, we didn’t create enough clear cut chances but credit Everton’s defending too - we are in the premier league ffs and Richarlison cost as much as our whole team. Not a firecracker but please just enjoy what we did in the premier league - restricted them to nothing - and playing great football with a philosophy we stick to! It’s never gonna be perfect - oh Coleman agrees re us I see eh :lol:

Up the Albion for me - a well earned dominant point no?!

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very well said. Sums it up.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I enjoyed the game. I thought we played well and were the better side.

Always nervous at the end as we can gift games like that away.

I think it is the point that will keep us up. Can't see Fulham winning 3 of their last 6 and us getting nothing in our last 7.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A good point won, still 2 dropped, given we bossed most of the play, but thats because we don't have a PL striker.

A point per game ahead of the drop zone. That sounds much better.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Thank **** Iwobi missed. Other than that solid without threatening anywhere near enough.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A valuable point for sure, against a side that you’d expect to be better than that.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m used to seeing Everton playing with two strikers. Not today as they went for a point and got one. Strange for a team chasing the Europa cup place but they knew what they’d be up against. Caution ahead of ambition for the blue scousers.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not won in the premier league on a monday (according to someone else posting over the weekend), have a bad home record, goal scoring record isn't great. Lamptey, March and Webster still not fit to start, against a top team pushing for Europe/Top four. I don't think we can be too disappointed with a comfortable point.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It’s not that a point ain’t good enough it is . It’s the manner , effort , passion ,subs , honesty. No strike force . No free kick taker .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

May 5, 2020
Sussex
Yes I'm happy with the point.
What also made me happy is Karen cerney (who impressed me with her commentary this evening)
Said she would rather be playing for Brighton tonight than Everton.
I felt a real sense of pride when she said that.
Thanks Karen.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
With you brother......

....unfortunately Facebook thinks we’re shit, Potter is clueless, Maupay is useless.......etc. Should be beating teams like Everton :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A good point won, still 2 dropped, given we bossed most of the play, but thats because we don't have a PL striker.

A point per game ahead of the drop zone. That sounds much better.

You’re right mate - we need that Danny Ings - but it’s that lack of perfection that will always be there. And enjoy the ****ing ride :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here