Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lallana

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Maybe not his best game for us but bloody love watching him play.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Shame his shooting was off today or he’d have grabbed the MoM award. I loved how he was sneaking forward and finding some amazing positions.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
His touch and vision is just a different class - shame about all the injuries he has had over the last 3 years

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
As mentioned in the match day thread, Lallana far too good for the players he has around him.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought he was second only to Biss

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Thought he had a great game. Kept getting on the ball in moments of panic from us to calm things down.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Its not just his ball skill and positioning, but overall marshaling of the team and directions which adds immense value to the team and helping of the youngsters around him.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
When we signed him, I was convinced we were going to see a couple of brilliant cameos and then see him in the stands on crutches (or at least with a leg strapped up) for the rest of the season.

I absolutely applaud his performances, and our medical team for getting him into a condition where he can achieve what he’s achieving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
He’s been one of our most important players on the pitch recently, constantly talking to other players and being a leader and a role model.

Thing is his contract is up at the end of the season, and he’ll be 35 then. Are we expecting him to hang up his boots or continue for another season? Could see Moder stepping up into that role next season.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He’s been one of our most important players on the pitch recently, constantly talking to other players and being a leader and a role model.

Thing is his contract is up at the end of the season, and he’ll be 35 then. Are we expecting him to hang up his boots or continue for another season? Could see Moder stepping up into that role next season.
I think we should do a Bruno with him. He seems absolutely vital behind the scenes. Get him on a two year contract, he's playing great still, and if he decided to start his coaching career here it would be so worth the financial commitment.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Maybe he wanted to impress against his old club, but I thought Lallana was sensational against liverpool. You could see him organising and talking to the other players so much, very impressive.

I'd give him another year if he wanted it. Maybe 2 with the idea that he became a player coach with us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe he wanted to impress against his old club, but I thought Lallana was sensational against liverpool. You could see him organising and talking to the other players so much, very impressive.

I'd give him another year if he wanted it. Maybe 2 with the idea that he became a player coach with us.
He does it every game……..he’s immense (and I think he’s being managed well in terms of gametime as well). Give him another couple of years through to when he transitions to coaching.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He’s pretty much got a coaching role either U23s or first team if he wants it when he retires, he’s still top class and commutable from his home in Dorset so can’t see him moving on. I suspect we probably have a year option at least

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Unless he suffers any serious injury I expect him to go on for another year or two. Expect the decision to be 100% in his hands and that the negotiations would take like five minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here