Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moder

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I think that was his third start for us? All of them playing out of position. Give the guy chance!! He could easily be another Bissouma. Remember, Biss took quite a bit of time to settle.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I think he looks excellent. Only his 3rd start in the hardest league in the world. Of course he will misplace passes, but he will learn from that. He will not learn sitting on the bench. Another player with a very bright future.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I'm surprised there's any criticism of him at all after the game last night. He has found himself in a new league, in a new country and playing in a new position but has adjusted brilliantly and has not really put a foot wrong. I'm not concerned by the occasional misplaced pass.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
I had almost completely the opposite view to the OP after last night’s game.

Thought Moder was brilliant, within a minute of BDB coming on we were almost skinned down the left hand side.

Moder > Burn for me, all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I have been thoroughly impressed by him so far. Admittedly he looked far better playing for his country but for club he is a square peg that the manager has tried to jemmy into a round hole. I think he will shine if Potter plays him in his international position.

A very exciting prospect.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think he is a bit like Bissouma but the Biss of a couple of years ago.

Give it time and we'll see a lot I think.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Would be interested in seeing his heatmap when he's been playing at LWB. I suspect due to being an 'inverted' wingback he is taking up attacking positions that are very similar to those of a left sided central midfielder anyway. I've been impressed with him so far, we've clearly got a good player on our hands

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I really like the look of him, even after not having the best game last night. To be fair to the lad, he's young, very new to the Prem, and out of position. I think he'll come very, very good.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Would be interested in seeing his heatmap when he's been playing at LWB. I suspect due to being an 'inverted' wingback he is taking up attacking positions that are very similar to those of a left sided central midfielder anyway. I've been impressed with him so far, we've clearly got a good player on our hands

Well, here you go then. Against Newcastle:-

Moder-v-Newcastle.jpg

And against Man Utd:-

Moder-v-Man-U.png

Machi

Sep 18, 2020
Hove
He created more danger to Chelsea in 5 minutes than Trossard in 60, that's the fact. In game vs. Sheffield he will start as a left inverted winger/mezalla (Burn CD) or on the right side (Veltman CD). I have a feeling that he will finally score

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here