Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moder

Stephen Seagull

Oct 6, 2015
Barcelona
In previous games I’ve been really impressed with him and think he’ll be a good player for us if he stays on this trajectory.

However, he needs to be taken off today at half time, lost too many balls, played too many wayward passes and wrong decisions. We just don’t look as dangerous down the left-hand side. All from my perspective, of course

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He is a central midfielder playing at LWB. A right footed one.
Any blame for poorer performances fall at the feet on the manager.
He did his best, and he tries to make things happen. He will be an outstanding central midfielder.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It’s obvious he’s being played out of position. Done well considering.

Looking forward to seeing him in his correct position, he’s clearly got the ability, technique and confidence.

Do you think potter is likely to play him in his correct position?

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
I've been impressed with him every time he's played. I think he's taken to the Prem very quickly and looks like he's been playing here for a while.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He did ok, some wonky defending and some overambitious passing but he is brave, skilled and confident and I really think he is going to be a fine PL midfielder.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s refreshing to see someone not afraid to shoot, but he does go too far the other way

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am still waiting a finish like he did against England. That said, I like his confidence to have a go, and I think he looks very promising.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I thought he did ok today, he works hard, willing to have a pop at goal. Once he moves to cm I expect he will be our best player in a couple of years bossing the midfield

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Poor game.

Everton targeted him, a bit of pressure and a rabbit in the headlights.

I disagree. In addition to sticking to his defensive role he managed to get 2 or 3 good shots off, and he gjves the opposition a problem.

The lad was not brought here to play LWB, he is a Davy Propper-style CM, so to be getting this contribution so quickly is a big bonus. He will be a big player for us, and will only get better.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I think he looks a quality player, especially considering he’s playing out of position. I’m far more comfortable having him at left wing back rather than BDB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Do you think potter is likely to play him in his correct position?

Not while Bissouma and Lallana are fit and available. He's vying with Gross and Mac Allister to supplant or supplement them. Suspect we'll see him there next season. He said in the recent interview on the club's website that numbers 6 and 8 are his preferred position.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I disagree. In addition to sticking to his defensive role he managed to get 2 or 3 good shots off, and he gjves the opposition a problem.

The lad was not brought here to play LWB, he is a Davy Propper-style CM, so to be getting this contribution so quickly is a big bonus. He will be a big player for us, and will only get better.

Agreed. That shot from the corner was close, and the one with his left foot earlier in the first half showed excellent technique. The other two(?) not so good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here