Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Over 36 and not been vaccinated yet? [Aged 36 and over - see post 193]

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I’m 43 and can’t book. Are you on the Nhs link at the start of this thread?

Yep. She booked it not me but yes the main NHS link. Seems a mixed bag, she sent it some of her friends and some have been able to book and some haven't.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From those I know who have been able to book this evening it feels as though there may be a cut off at 43-and-a-bit, possibly, right now.

Sorry if I gave false hope, but the initial messaging did suggest they'd lowered the bar down to 40.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
From those I know who have been able to book this evening it feels as though there may be a cut off at 43-and-a-bit, possibly, right now.

Sorry if I gave false hope, but the initial messaging did suggest they'd lowered the bar down to 40.

I’m 43 and 3/4 so must be 43 and quite a bit!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Are you able to choose which jab you have ?

2 choices: take it or leave it.

Proper answer: no. You don't know what jab you're going to get until they're just about to put it in your arm.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Guessing it’s 43 and 11/12th’s

Let me book both jabs yesterday evening.

Can validate that. Less than 2 weeks to my 44th, let me book this morning (and would have last night, but I couldn't be bothered checking my work calendar for slots at 11:30pm).

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Probably more relevant in future weeks, but you can use the link in the OP to book your second jab, 11-12 weeks after the first.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Probably more relevant in future weeks, but you can use the link in the OP to book your second jab, 11-12 weeks after the first.
So if you were jabbed at a GPs that is running behind on 2nd doses, you can go ahead and book a 2nd inoculation elsewhere ?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Can validate that. Less than 2 weeks to my 44th, let me book this morning (and would have last night, but I couldn't be bothered checking my work calendar for slots at 11:30pm).

Pretty much the same as me, week Sunday till my 44th so obviously gradually lowering the age bracket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here