Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
North Cyprus, or Sydney, or Melbourne.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have tried to nail this down for many years and struggled, as a visitor to many Greek Island, a lot of Italy, USA and The Scottish Highlands amongst many other countries, I could have chosen from them, but I always end up saying either Sri Lanka or Kauai (Hawaii)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Nashville or New Orleans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Floating down the Grand Canyon

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Cape Town and the Western Cape. The winery’s the coastal views, Camps Bay and the whole vibe down there. TIA mate.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A few places really stick in the memory......San Diego, Koh Samet, Clearwater (poss my town of choice if I was going to emigrate), Guernsey........but struggling to put any of them ahead of multiple spots high on the South Downs on a clear sunny day.

Sshhh!
The forgotten part of Cornwall, most drive straight past to more well known places.

I won't tell if u won't. 5 pubs around 5' walk from each other and not far from Trago Mills as well!

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
That’s easy for me - Cap Estel hotel in the south of France .

it’s a fabulous hotel converted from a mansion located between Nice and Monaco and because it sits on a clifftop it has stunning views. The restaurant is insane ,& it’s got an infinity pool and its own private beach . Only been twice but looking forward to the hat trick hopefully soon !

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I e had 3 great holidays there when the kids were young.... Some great jumping in off the rocks.

Every cove has steps and platforms for jumping in, and a lovely little city

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really struggling to name a single favourite but right now..........

There’s a little visited spring flower meadow under the glacier at the Cirque du Gavarnie in the French Pyrenees.

I can almost feel the sunshine on my face :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here