Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Liquid Refreshments . . . .on a Mondat!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Right, just off to the shop at lunchtime . . . . After work, and an hours DIY, walk the dog, cook dinner, I WILL be thirsty come 8pm, if not 6!

It's MOnday, but to hell with it. Whats tonights tipple to topple Toffees to ?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It will be Polish Lager in honour of our newest hero.

Hopefully will be able to find some Warka Strong from one of the local shops.
If not, either Perla Mocne or Perla (normal.

Definitely not Tyskie though :sick:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Beavertown session IPA x4
1 x Gose to Hollywood
1 x Double Hazy

think I have a few local tins from Philfybrews in the workshop . . .

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I like most types of beer but I don't understand Gose or Sours at all

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I like most types of beer but I don't understand Gose or Sours at all

never tried Gose before. but like to try oddities every now and then.

its light and hopefully refreshing . . .will hit it first after I've smashed some tiles off the kitchen wall.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
never tried Gose before. but like to try oddities every now and then.

its light and hopefully refreshing . . .will hit it first after I've smashed some tiles off the kitchen wall.

I like to try new beers but they few I've tried I've always hated them. One was bearable when I had a chocolate stout at the same time to alternate.My main issue with Beer52 is they seem to include a Bose/Sour or Wheat Beer in every box

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I won't do random. likewise we had a veg box trial a few years back and got weeds I could eat or smoke.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Cheers
IMG_20210412_151756.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
After 101 days without a drink, I'm tempted to get back on it tonight.

Aspall Premier Cru if so.

I would imagine that a lot of casual spectators of NSC must laugh their nuts off at the choice of food and drink on this board.
Its like a competition to see who can eat or drink the most rarest and expensive fayre.
Truffle anyone?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
We're Heading off to the beach at 7.30 armed with a variety of alcoholic brain deadners, a roaring fire smoke laden sausages and burgers , stick a rod out for a Bass and listen to the radio , and hope for a positive result , it's time to lay the Monday night voodoo to rest .

May 5, 2020
Sussex
My drinking was out of control years ago so I stopped completely for just over a year and now only drink at the footie and birthdays,Christmas.
I stopped drinking when the covid all started and said my next beer will be at the amex when we get back but that took longer than I expected and so I did have 2 bottles of Harvey's at Christmas and since then I have had a few Saturday nights where I have had a four pack of guiness which were very enjoyable and made me think about making guiness in a Saturday night only a regular thing but it's interesting that this thread has been started because it does feel like today should be a day for maybe joining in with the rest of the nation in a much deserved drink.
I think I will be going for 4 cans of guiness tonight.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We're Heading off to the beach at 7.30 armed with a variety of alcoholic brain deadners, a roaring fire smoke laden sausages and burgers , stick a rod out for a Bass and listen to the radio , and hope for a positive result , it's time to lay the Monday night voodoo to rest .

Unless you’re in the Costa del Sol that better be one big fire!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Proper Job, Cobra and a can of some random craft beer I got from Asda earlier. The last couple of weeks at working preparing for reopening today put an end to my dry spell.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Tight lines & sore heads

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Definitely not Tyskie though :sick:

A few years ago, when I was still hip and cool and able, I went to one of those parties that lasted for a few days. Sometime into hour 26 or so I was offered a can of Tyskie and, not being one to turn down a free drink, chugged it down. Moments later it chugged right back up all over the hosts carpet.

I was asked to leave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here